The News (Part 2)

Justin’s P.O.V

“What about us Char?” I ask with pain in my voice. This all was so shocking. She was going to leave Canada in a week and I’ll never be able to spend time with my love. Never.

“Justin we can work it out you know. Like I can visit you during holidays or maybe you can visit me sometime. I really want us to be together because I I just can’t live without you and I really love you” She says with deep concern and she really wanted us and she really loved me and even I loved her truly.

“But isn’t it going to be difficult?” I ask. I really don’t want her to leave me. I really needed her but it was about her future so I couldn’t be selfish.

“I know babe its going to be tough but we can try right?” she says while smiling a bit. I could see the sorrow and pain in her eyes.

“We can call each other everyday,we can skype and stuff. I’ll try my hardest to come and visit you. I know California is far but I can manage. And after 1year I’ll be back. I know 1year sounds so small but is a really long time and long 12months but then I’ll come back here and then I’ll be with you.” She continues.

“If you say so babe. I really trust you and I’m going to give my 100% in our relationship. I really want us. Really” I say while smiling a bit just hiding my inner pain.

“I love you Justin and I’m really lucky to have you.” She while kissing my cheek.

“I love you too babe and actually I’m really lucky to have you” I say and she smiles.

I lean in and give her a passionate kiss.

1 week passed by so fast. Charlotte and I have spend this 1 week together. We watched movies,went on dinner,had get together with friends and family to break them this news and trust me they all were sad as I was but we were happy for her too.And its 1year,only 12months till she come backs and I have my Charlotte back.

Today is the day when she leaves. I really can’t let her go but I can’t help it.

Its 8am and she leaves at 11am. I get up and quickly take shower and brush my teeth and then change into my clothes and then head to meet her. For the last time for now I’m going to see her beautiful face. Last time.

Charlotte’s P.O.V

Its 8:30 am and I’m already ready and then Justin arrives. I don’t want to leave him,my parents,my friends and everyone but I have too. Its just a matter of 1year and then I’ll be back again. I hope this 1year passes by fast. Real fast.

Mom and Dad get ready and we head to the airport. Its 10am and Pattie and Jeremy will be meeting us there and so will Ryan,Chaz,Fredo,Lisa (my bestfriend),Michelle. Everyone will be there.

We reach airport and Justin is not ready to get off the car and has this sad look  on his face. Even I am sad.

“Babe I know you’re sad but it will get over fast. Trust me” I say with a smile.

“Char just promise me one thing that you will come back fast. Please” He says.

“Very fast” I say with a hopeful smile.

He then leans for a kiss and I kiss him passionately.

“Honey you’re getting late” Mom’s voice rings in my ears.

We get out of the car and then take out my luggage from the car.

Everyone is here with a smile on their face but pain in their hearts.

I hug everyone and finally say bye to everyone. Justin is not ready to leave me but then I give him a hug and quick peck on his lips.

“Bye” he says with pain in his voice.

“I love you bye” I say with a smile. It was difficult for me to smile.

I then wave a final bye and give Justin and the other a smile and then go towards the airport.

Tears run through my eyes and I quickly turn backward and run towards Justin and pull him into a hug. He had tears in his eyes aswell.

“I love you Char. Babe we can do this. Our relationship is strong” He says.

“I love you Justin” I say and then we kiss with passion and I did not want to go.

I quickly wipe my tears and look at everyone who are smiling at us and are like “Aw”. But they were sad too.

I say final bye and then go towards the airport and then really leave.

I love Justin and I didn’t wanted to leave but it was going to be good after some time.

New Life for 1year. This better be good.

Justin’s P.O.V

She was gone. She was gone for real. I couldn’t just take it.

Ryan then just says “Bro don’t worry its just 1year and she will be back. And we all are there for you”

He then gives me a comforting smile and I just try to smile back.

“Honey she will be back soon ok. We love you and this is hard for her too but I know you both can do it” My mom Pattie say and then Natalie,Charlotte’s mom just gives me a comforting smile.

We then head back home.

God please let this 1year pass by really fast like this 1week did. I hope Charlotte’s come backs fast.

I love you Charlotte.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah that was quite touchy and emotional. They loved each other so much gahh.

Well this was the final part of the "The News" and I hoped you all liked it.

Enjoy 

-Masumi