A Sweet Gesture

Silver’s P.O.V

Ugh finally I finished my office work. My boss is crazy. It’s already 10pm and I’ve not even eaten my dinner. That is pure torture.

I take my handbag and walk out of my office and search for a cab. No single cab. What the fuck? Why is my luck so bad? Like I didn’t bring my car because it has gone for servicing and then its already 10pm and I’m so hungry.

Justin’s P.O.V

Dinner was good. Its 10pm and I decide to take a long drive. I just love going on long drives at night.Its fun and adventurous .

 While driving I see a girl standing alone  in the middle of the road. She looks all tired and frustrated. I stop my car at her and say “Hey where do you want to go? I’lll drop you” I say. “Oh no that’s totally fine. Some cab will come and I can go. Thanks for your gesture” She says. “Honey you won’t get any cab at 10pm.” I say. “Um okay then. Thanks” She says while smiling. “Yeah please get inside”I say politely.

Silver’s P.O.V

I get inside his car.He starts driving his car. He seemed really like a nice guy.

 “So what’s your name?I’m Justin” He asks. “Um I’m Silver. And nice to meet you Justin”I reply nicely. “Oh nice name babe” He compliments. “Thanks” I reply back. “So what were doing at the middle of the road this late?” He asks with concern. “Actually my boss didn’t leave me because of some important work and because of him I didn’t have my dinner.” I complain. “Ooh torture. Pure torture” He says. “Exactly Justin.” I say. “So you wanna grab something?” He asks. “Nah actually my family is waiting for me and the dinner is ready” I reply him. “Oh that’s totally fine” he says and then smiles.”So where do you work?” I question him. “Actually we have our own family business.” He replies. “Oh that’s pretty cool” I say. “Yeah right” He says.

We continue to talk like this and he was really cute. We already started to mingle so well.  He was really nice to be honest.

Justin’s P.O.V

Silver was really a very good company. I felt so good talking to her. She was so gorgeous.

“Um Silver can I ask you something? If you don’t mind?” I ask hesistantly. “Um yeah sure” She says while looking a bit confused. “Silver do you have a boyfriend?” I ask. “Um no to be honest. What about you? Do you have a girlfriend?” She asks me back. “No” I reply. “So we both are single. Actually being single is not that bad. Isn’t it?” She asks. “Yes” I reply. “Um Justin we have arrived. You can stop now.” She says. “Oh yeah ok” I say. She then removes her seat belt and opens the door and gets off my car. “Thanks for the ride Justin. It was nice meeting you.” She says and then smiles. “Oh my pleasure and it was really nice meeting you too Silver.” I say. She then smiles. “Hey Silver wanna go for lunch tomorrow. Its Saturday tomorrow?” I ask. “Yeah sure why not?” She says.

I really want to get to know her better. I need to spend more time with her.

“Bye Justin. Goodnight” She politely says. “Goodnight babe” I say.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah so this was shorter than the last one but I hope y'all liked it. So now this story is complete and now I'll concentrate on my story "Dreams VS Love".

-Masumi