Chapter 3

Siara

After gathering all the strength I can, I pull myself together and get up. Realizing I don't have any clothes since I shred them during my transformation, I tell Phillip I need to run home to get some.

He nods in understanding, and we head to my house. Once there, Phillip shifts back to his human and opens the door. When he turns he sees me with my head to the ground, covering my eyes with my paws, and laughs.

"It's not like you haven't seen me naked before."

"I know that, but those times were unexpected. I knew you were going to change this time, so I'm giving you some privacy. You would do the same for me right?"

"Sorry babe, but I'm a wolf, a male wolf to be exact. You're a gorgeous female. It would be wrong of me not to appreciate such a beautiful creation," he teases.

"You are such a perv sometimes, I don't even know why we're friends," I link to him as I make my way inside, ignoring his teasing laughter as I go. I pad up to my room, nudge the door closed with my nose and change. I grab a pair of denim shorts and throw on a shirt, I realize it's one of Phillips. That reminds me I still have a naked male downstairs, I go to my closet to grab a shorts and shirt from the extra clothes Phillip had stashed here. We never know when we will have to change for whatever reason, so we got into the practice of keeping some of our clothes at the others house. That's how I got the shirt I'm now wearing. It's just too comfortable and Phillip won't miss it, he has so many.

Jogging downstairs, I him in the living room and toss his clothes in that direction.

"Okay Phillip, I brought you some clothes."

"Yeah, I'm in the living room."

"I know, I threw the clothes right by the entrance."

"You what?" I hear his footsteps nearing so I run back up the stairs, plopping myself down on the top step to wait for him.

He laughs then asks, "Why couldn't you just bring it to me?"

"Um, because you're still naked, duh."

"Afraid of not being able to control your urges once you see me?"

I sit up straight up in protest, "No way! You're like the brother I never had! I don't even think about you that way!"

"Way to bruise a guys ego," he grumbles..

Feeling bad about my reaction, I get up and start down the stairs to apologize. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it like that. You are seriously hot, prime wolf material. Any girl would be lucky to oodle your goodies."

As I finish my apology, I make it to the living room entrance and see him leaning against the wall, thankfully dressed, with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face.

"Oodle my goodies, huh?" he asks playfully. Turns out he wasn't really offended. He was just messing with me as usual. My cheeks flame with annoyance. I never colud stand anyone having a leg up on me.

"You're such an ass sometimes, you know that? I thought I actually dented that pride of yours and felt bad. I should've known better," I grumble as I slap his arm.

He laughs again, "Not possible, my pride is firmly intact."

I can't help but laugh at how outrageous he is. I know it's his form of protection that he built around him after his rejection, and I feel some of my happiness dim.

"Besides, it's just fun to mess with you since I already know you don't see me that way. You only have eyes for one wolf, yet you refuse to tell him the truth."