Hate Me X Fight Me X TALK to Me

Recappy From the Last Chappy: Immediately, laughter rang from her throat. "Wait, this one remembers you! Is it Sasuke or Sauce-gay? This one isn't sure!"

He frowned, narrowing his eyes and corrected her. "Sasuke. I'm the one taking you to the Hokage, Loser, don't make me get us 'lost.'"

"That'd be pretty lame. You live here," she teased, making him seem to twitch angrily. Withal, he did not say anything else but "Follow me, Loser," and began leading her back to the Hokage Building. Smiling, Hayden Isabella Bos waved goodbye to Izumo and Kotetsu, obeying the shinobi.

Chapter Twenty-Six: Hate Me X Fight Me X TALK to Me

"Krystal, this is Hayden Isabella Bos of Britain," Zakuro said as she stepped inside of her daughter's room, being wary of a few things that still littered the carpet. Hayden stood in the doorway when Krystal looked up from rolling up a large scroll. "She is a foreign delegate here for diplomatic intentions and to study our Ninja Academy. The Hokage has asked that she stays with us."

The genin nodded and looked at Hayden, smiling. "It's nice seeing you again, Hayden."

"It's nice seeing you, too."

Zakuro frowned. "How do you two know each other?"

". . . ." When Krystal did not answer, acting as though she had not heard the question, Hayden did. "Krystal was one of the ninja from this village that helped this one and the rest of Lord Maboroshi's personal guard escort him to the Village Hidden in the Sand, safely," she explained, looking at Krystal questioningly.

"Oh, I see. I suppose I will leave you so you may catch up. Krystal, will you show Bos-san where the guest bedroom is?" Instead of answering, Krystal finished rolling up the scroll, ran her thumb along the side (this would activate a sort of sealing power to keep it from opening accidentally), and stood up, looking at the previous speaker emotionlessly. "Does that mean 'yes'?"

In response, Krystal raised a brow and then returned it. Obviously angered, her mother raised her hand and opened her mouth to speak, but hesitated and turned her hand into a fist. Her eyes closed, as well, and she shook her head whilst walking out the door.

"What was that about?" Hayden asked while watching her leave.

"I'm not talking to my mom. It's a long story," quickly explained Krystal. "Come on, I'll show you the guest room."

"Er . . . okiee dokiee, then . . . ."

.:Xx♥xX:.

When the sun had been in the sky for more than a few hours, the next day, a guest to the Hyuuga Estate laid in her bed, attempting to rouse herself out of the warmth and comfort of it; the first of which she had slept in for weeks, having slumbered with the stars as a canopy when traveling to Konoha. It must have been crawling toward the Winter season; morning was cold.

Tired as she was, from a case of insomnia that plagued her so, she sat up and rubbed her eyes, knowing it would not look good for Britain if its delegate was late because she had "over"-slept. With a little mental encouragement, she was up on her feet and standing at her pack (set on a waist-high, empty, double-drawer wide dresser), getting what she would need for the day.

"Hmm . . . maybe this one should leave this one's sword behind," she thought aloud once dressed, and shook her head, strapping on the belt with the sword attached to it. Although Konoha was a peaceful village that had welcomed her with open gates, she could not let her guard down. For additional protection, she had daggers fit snugly in comfortable sheathes on the inside of her boot, on her wrists beneath the sleeves, and one strapped to her skirt in the small of her back, all considered for easy access and well concealment.