Ziall One Shots -Open-

"They've promised that dreams can come true, but they forgot to mention that nightmares are dreams, too." -Oscar Wilde

    Hello fantastic world of Wattpad! My name is Rosy, Rosy Petals. I've been wanting to do these one shots for a while now, but have only recently got around to doing this.

    I have a few things to say before we get started. First, let's go over some basic rules, okay?

-No end pairings other than Ziall or Larry
-No bedroom scenes
-I don't curse
-I don't really care much for dominate Niall

    So now there is a certain way I want you to put in your requests, just so I know you have read this. (I really hope I'm doing this who request thing right, its my first time)

    I want you to first state your name, user name is what I'm looking for. Than any pairing throughout the story. After that, put ZIALL ROCKZ, exactly like that. Next, wrote the summary. Finally, anything you want me to know. This will not be posted on the actual one shot, so if you want to leave me a special message, this would be the place. This part is optional, you don't have to do it.

    Confused yet? That's okay, I've got an example.

Name: RosyPetals
Pairings: Ziall
ZIALL ROCKZ
Summary: Zayn bullies Niall, but at a party, they get drunk and fall in love.
Message: You're the best, Rosy.

    Okay, so that's that. Please don't use that idea. It's overused and, in my opinion, boring. But it is just an example.

    I have every right not to choose your prompt for any reason. Please don't feel bad if you don't get picked, and don't brag if you do. You can always try again. 

    I think that's it. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask! I don't bite, I promise.

~Rosy