Chapter 11

omgomgomg thank y'all sm for 5k reads!!! 25 votes for next chapter?

*TWO WEEKS LATER*

"Ugh, Luca's screeching again, I got him last time." Mitch slapped Scotts chest till he awoke and groggily pushed the sheets, and Mitch. off of him.

Scott rubbed his eyes as he turned the light on in Luca's room.

"Alright little guy, you know for a little new born you sure have a set of lungs." Scott reached into the crib to grab the small boy, who immediately slowed his crying as his father cradled him in his arms. Scott glanced at the clock that read,

1:34 AM.

"Hey, you let me sleep longer this time!" Scott whispered excitedly, joking of course. "Last night you made me get you at 12:28." Scott kissed the smaller baby on the head, where a bit of hair was beginning to grow.

Scott sat on the small cushioned chair in the baby blue room as he held the boy. Luca's cries had come to a stop and had turned into soft cooing noises.

"You good now?" He asked the baby, not expecting a response. He smiled at the small figure, kissed Luca on the head and set him back into his crib. He turned the light switch off and walked back to he and Mitch's room.

"Babe?" Scott whisper, seeing if Mitch was awake.

Mitch's back faced Scott as he slept. Scott smile at the sleeping boy's figure. He tip toed over to the bed and slipped in by Mitch. Scott pulled the covers up and pulled the boy flush against his chest. He kissed Mitch on his head, as he did to Luca.

"I love you beyond words, baby." He whispered.

"I love you too." Mitch whispered back, taking Scott by surprise. He smiled down at the boy, whose eyes were still closed and smiled.

Scott kissed Mitch once more before closing his eyes and drifted into a deep darkness.

****

So sorry for the short chapter :(