Chapter 6

*9 MONTHS IN

"Scotty? Are we ready to go?" Mitch called to his boyfriend. 

"Yeah, give me a sec to find my shoes." Scott called back.

Mitch and him were headed to a little band 'get together' as Esther called it. Although they were a bit worried since the baby could come at any second and, well, the thing with Avi. Things were awkward of course but Mitch just ignored him and kept moving on. 

"Ready." Scott came down the stairs, grabbing his keys off the counter and grabbing they bottle of champagne right next to them.  "Let's go my queen." Scott opened the front door and led Mitch to the car, opening his door and grabbing his hand, gently maneuvering the pregnant man around to fit him in the car comfortably.  

Scott closed the door and ran around to the drivers side of the mustang. He shot Esther a quick texting, letting her know they were on their way. 

In a few minutes of comfortable silence, they pulled up to the house with a few cars parked outside. Scott ran out of the car again and helped Mitch shimmy out of the car. 

"Look! It's the noodle and the pregnant one!" Kirstie yelled from the door. Mitch let out a laugh as he walked to the door, hugging the people standing in the doorway. I followed him and shook hands with Kevin and Jeremy, kissing Esther and Kirstie on the cheek on the way  in. 

"Pop the champagne bitches!" Mitch yelled when he set the bottle down. "Aren't you not supposed to drink when your pregnant?" Esther asked, "I mean yeah, but this is fanfiction and I can do whatever the hell I want." Mitch told her. They laughed loudly and pulled out a few wine glasses. 

"Let the party begin!" They all toasted with a giggle and took a sip, letting the fun begin. 

*

It was later in the night and Avi had showed up, making things a bit tense but they group was still having fun. Scott, Kevin and Avi were standing by the grill, grilling everyone up some burgers. Mitch, Esther and Kirstie were chilling by the pool, dipping their feel in while talking about something. 

Scott was flipping the burgers on the other side when he heard it. 

Mitch screamed a heart wrenching scream. 

"Scott!" He yelled. 

Scott swore he saw his life flash before him and before he even knew it he was running besides Mitch on a gurney. 

"We need to get him to the maternity ward asap people!" Doctor Kelly announced behind Scott. 

Mitch reached up to grab the worried blondes hand. He squeezed it a few times before letting go to remove the oxygen mask. 

"I can do this, as long as I'm with you right?" Mitch said. Scott smiled and nodded, tears pricking his eyes as they turned into the maternity ward, turning into a room with machines all around. 

They hooked the pregnant man to many of the machines. 

Then as soon as Scott knew,

Seconds passed,

Then minutes,

Then hours.

Then, finally,

Their baby boy was born. 

"What are you gonna name him?" A nurse asked. 

Mitch looked at Scott, waiting for the nurse to place the baby on his chest.  

"Luca Toni Grassi-Hoying." He answered, smiling at the nurse. 

"Well then, meet Luca Toni Grassi-Hoying. He weights 6.4 ounces and was born at 9:10 pm." She told us, handing Mitch the baby. 

Mitch looked at the baby, crying slightly. Luca moved his arms around as he reached for something. Scott held hiz hand out, seeing if he'd take his finger. He found his hand and grasped his tiny finger tips around his pinkie. 

Scott heard a camera snap, causing me to whip his head to the source of the noise. 

Kirstie stood there, her camera poised on them and the baby. 

"I'm sorry, that was way too cute to pass up!" She exclaimed. Mitch and Scott chuckled. 

"Well..." She paused. "How'd it go? What's his name? How much does he weigh?" She asked question after question, waiting for Mitch to answer. 

Scott was content. 

Scott was happy. 

Scott had his babies...

What more could he possibly want?