g

(niall's outfit later on)

I grunted, throwing my head back and letting out a moan. My hand was down my pants, moving quickly over my coc.k as Louis flashed before my eyes.

Ever since that one dream, i had been more sexual frustrated than usual. Sure, i rarely got laid, and the last time I did was with Harry, but I wasn't someone to do a one night stand.

As I finished in my hand, a knock at my bedroom door startled me from my post-orgasm haze.

"J-Just a minute!" I called out to whoever was behind the door. I quickly got up and rushed to my bathroom to clean myself up before opening my bedroom door to reveal Stiles and Derek, both sharing a smirk.

"did you have fun?" Stiles asked, an eyebrow raised. I huff, punching him gently in his arm.

"Shut up. That's none of your business. Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." I retort, watching Derek's eyebrows raise up before he burst into laughter.

"Come on Derek, leave me alone. I have urges too. We can't all have kinky boyfriends like Stiles." I whine, pushing past them both.

"Fiancés!!" Stiles shouted after me, stumbling into a wall then into my back, sending us tumbling into the wall near the stairs.

"Stiles! Jesus Christ, slow down!" I laugh, heading downstairs, making sure to be careful so my cousin wouldn't run into me.

Once I made it downstairs, I was tackled by my best friend and my dog. I grinned widely, hugging Harry tightly before giving Loki some attention.

"We have a shift together today!" Harry said happily, his eyes wide. We rarely had shifts together so whenever we did, Harry and I got very excited, but because of what had been happening with Louis and Liam, I was terrified.

"O-oh.. yay.." I said, my eyes wide. I glance over at Stiles and Derek and I see they aren't even paying attention, just holding each other closely.

Harry frowned, poking my cheek, "Do you not want to work together..?" He whispered, his green eyes becoming sad.

"No! I mean, Yes, I want to work together Hazza! I'm just tired, I'm sorry." I tell him, kissing his cheek gently.

"Let me go get changed into my uniform. Grab me some breakfast?" I ask Harry as I turn my back to my room and change into my uniform.

Harry grinned widely, "Alright!" He said happily, pushing in between Stiles and Derek to make breakfast.

I opened my bedroom door and let out a loud scream, my eyes wide with fear. My room had some how been trashed and written on my wall, in what I hoped was red ink or paint, was

"I KNOW WHAT YOU SAW LAST NIGHT."

I dropped to my knees as everyone downstairs ran to me, gasping. I whimper, my hands shaking. I could feel myself having a panic attack. I could feel someone grabbing my face and I could feel Harry's lips press to mine to distract me.

I whimper against them, pulling away slowly. My eyes wide with fear locked onto his emeralds eyes which were watching me worriedly. I bite my lip, holding Harry closely,

"Can we not go to work today? C-can we skip and go out with Stiles and Derek and just have fun? Please?" I sob into his chest, flinching at feeling of two different hands on my back.

Harry nodded, lifting me up, pressing a soft kiss to my lips once more before he led Derek and Stiles out so he could help calm me down and we could change out of our work clothes.

I sat in Harry's lap, both of us just in our boxers as I sobbed into his chest.

"What happened last night, Ni?" Harry asked me softly after I calmed down.

A whimper escaped my lips as I looked up at Harry with fearful eyes,

"I-I think I saw something I shouldn't have..a-and now I think I'm in trouble." I mumble into his neck, my body shaking against his

"What did you see?" Harry asked, his eyes blown wide with worry and concern.

"I-i don't know! I-i don't know.." i sob out, my hands shaking, memories flashing behind my eyes. I was too scared to even try and say what I saw because I, myself, hadn't even processed it.

"Try to calm down, Ni. Tell me." Harry said gently, rubbing my back gently. I was so fuc.king thankful for him. He knew how to calm me down in a matter of minutes.

I shake my head, standing up. I didn't want to remember anything. I went to my closet, picking out an outfit to wear for the day. I lace my shoes after getting dressed and sighed, turning to the curly haired man sitting on my bed.

"Let's go do something. I want to forget what I saw." I say simply, walking out of my room, knowing he'd follow behind me.

.

.

.

.

Once we decided where we were going, everyone piled into Derek's black camaro, Harry and I in the back while Stiles was, obviously, in the front. I smirked to myself when Derek slapped his hand away from the radio.

As much as I loved my cousin, his taste in music was absolutely horrendous and it made me want to gorge my eyes out. I sighed, leaning back against the leathers seats. I open one eye and look down, a fond smile appearing on my face as Harry intertwined our fingers together.

Without him, I really don't know where'd I be. Maybe a mental institution or dead. It's hard to tell. Before Harry, I was a mess of depression and anxiety, now, its not as bad. Breakdowns here and there but because of the Louis and Liam situation, my anxiety is making a come back and I don't know how to deal with it.

Life was a bitch and it was getting harder and harder for me to deal with it. Sometimes I just wish that Louis would have killed me that first night.

.

.

.

.

.

1007 words.

I'm so sorry for the long wait. School is dragging me down >.< My first trimester of sophomore year (year 10) just ended. On to the second part!!

Lots of Love,

Tyler ⚧