f

After seeing what I did after work, I was scared. I didn't know what Louis Tomlinson was, and I wasn't sure I wanted too either. But there was that one part of me that wanted to find out, to see what he was, or what he was doing.

But because of my irrational fear of the unknown, I didn't do much digging on it and him like I should have. Who would have?

Aside from Stiles, of course, because the moment I had walked into my door, he pounced on me and asked what was wrong and why I looked like I saw a ghost.

Naturally, I didn't tell him, too scared to actually moving my arms, let alone talk. It seemed like whatever I saw, had a huge effect on my personal being as well as my physical for once I laid down in my bed, it seemed like I couldn't move. I just laid in my bed, curling up in a Twenty One Pilots sweatshirt, just staring at the wall, the ceiling, my door.

Stiles came into my room to bring me food, then would later force me to eat it. I didn't want it. I didn't want to eat, or drink, because it later made me have to go to the bathroom, which made me have to get up from my bed and stop thinking things over.  Which was probably for the best, but I wanted to wallow. I wanted to think and I wanted to.. cry?

I look at myself in the mirror and watch my face turn red and tears slowly start to fall down my face.

I let out a silent hiccup, trudging back to my bed and falling face first into it. I let out horrid sobs, trying to keep quiet so I don't disturb my cousin and Derek.

I cover my head with my sweatshirt, biting my lip, letting out silent screams.

I had a shit ton, and I mean a shit ton of pent up emotion. Where it came from, I didn't know. I usually took out any frustration by running or harming myself in many ways.

I curl into a ball, shaking and crying like no other. I know I'd eventually cry myself to sleep, but as of now, I would continue to cry, to let out all my emotion, and to just finally relax.

I lift my head when I hear a knock at my window, letting out a silent scream of terror when I saw Louis outside of my window, a bag of Mackies in his mouth.

I don't know what I was thinking, but for some reason, I thought it was a good idea to go and let in the strange man, who stumbled a bit before turning towards me.

"Why were you crying, beautiful boy? Beautiful people aren't meant to be sad or have sorrow. " Louis murmured out, wiping away a few of my stray tears with his spare hand.

"I guess I'm not beautiful." I murmur, suppressing a shiver when he touched me,

"Why are you here? How did you know this was my house?" I ask, watching a smirk grow on his face.

"I followed you home last night. And the reason I'm here is that I could hear you crying. You cry very loudly, princess." Louis murmured, chuckling softly as if he told a joke.

I cock my head, staring at him. I sniffle a bit, wiping my face again,

"I don't make any sound when I cry though.. and why did you follow me home.." I breathed out, sitting down on my bed, suddenly exhausted. I rub my eyes, letting out a yawn.

Louis steps close to me, lifting my head up, pressing a soft kiss to my forehead,

"I could tell something was wrong. I got worried. I'm sorry for what Liam and I have been doing." Louis whispered softly. Something in his voice told me he was sincere.

I grin childishly at him. He actually wasn't that bad of a person that I made him out to be. Sure, he scared me, but I just wanted to be close to him at the moment. I lay back on my bed, curling up under the covers, watching him.

He had a soft smile on his lips and crawled into bed beside me after placing the food in my mini fridge that I had pointed out. He was actually warm this time, and not freezing cold, which confused me a bit but all my thoughts flooded out when he pressed a soft kiss to my cheek, pulling me close to him.

 He was actually warm this time, and not freezing cold, which confused me a bit but all my thoughts flooded out when he pressed a soft kiss to my cheek, pulling me close to him

(just pretend they are on a bed and both don't have a phone or beer. just cuddling.)

I nuzzle into him, letting out a soft sigh. He pet my hair and let his hand travel down to my mid back, pulling me closer to him. I grinned, pushing our heads closer and closer.

The moment our lips were about to touch, I heard a song start playing. I looked around for the source and realized it was coming from Louis.

"Lou?" I breathed out, my eyes wide.

"I'm fairly local, i've been around. I've seen the streets, you're walkin down." Louis said, the lyrics tumbling out of his mouth.

I jolted awake with a gasp, rolling over and turning my alarm off. Why had I dreamed that? What was going on with me? I didn't want to kiss Louis, he scared the living shit out of me!! I didn't want to cuddle him or having his perfect hands run all over my bod-.

Shut the fuck up, Niall

I thought to myself, standing up and heading to the loo to take a piss before brushing my teeth and heading downstairs.

I didn't even notice Stiles and Derek were asleep on the floor in the living room.

i didn't notice the shadow standing in the corner either.

All i could think was,

"Why the hell did I dream about Louis like that, and why did I like it so much?"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

1009 words

IM SO SO SORRY FOR THE LONG ASS WAIT. SCHOOL HAS DRIVEN ME UP A WALL AND I'VE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND MARCHING BAND. IM SO SO SORRY GUYS.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME?

Tyler 👏👏

edit: also, dedicated to CockyLilo bc i miss them so much <\3