Chapter 8

Hello my fellow wattpad users! I leave for Disney world Saturday and will not be back for two weeks and some extra days thrown in there so this will be wrapped up by then so no need to worry. If you like my work type then please follow me cause I will be returning for more. Maybe even a sequel to this.
Anyway please leave a comment or suggestion.😀

Ezra's pov

I woke up to Kanan embracing me in what I felt as the universes biggest hug ever, it felt wonderful. Like summer sunshine when you've been freezing, that kind of wonderful. I don't ever want this to go away.  Kanan woke up when we heard a knock on the door, must be breakfast.
He smiled at me, ruffled my hair, and answered the door. Sure enough it was food. Hera came in said good morning, removed my cast on my ankle now that is was doing much better, and then left to go do chores. We sat down and ate, it's been three days now of solitary confinement with Kanan. "So when is my prison sentence over?" "When I say it's over." He didn't even look up at me at all. I just sighed, took a few bites of the pancakes Hera had made, and then went over towards the bed. This is getting so boring. I miss my data pad a lot and my Xbox.

Kanan's pov

I was upset at his question of wanting to go back to his room. Truth be told Hera and me were going to let him go today but in my heart I really don't want to. What if things go back to the way they were? What if I get blocked out by him again? What is he has another nightmare? Zeb can't help him, not like me. Right? He needs me, I went through my thoughts again and put the pieces together. I need him here for my peace of mind just as much as he needs me for his sake. I had an idea but I don't know if he would like it, although it would help both of us. I decided I would ask him tonight and see what he thinks but in the meantime I need to boost his mood up a notch. I remember about an incident a month ago, I found a stuffed with cat in his backpack along with other miscellaneous objects. Turns out he loves the thing to death because it's one of the only things he has left of his childhood. I grabbed his backpack and reached inside for it. "Look what I have here. It's mister whiskers!" I shouted with enthusiasm. He just kept staring at the ground still upset. "Come on... You love mister whiskers." I frowned at the failed attempt and then remembered something else that always works, I then put the stuffed cat on the table. I really hope this works and that he doesn't kill me. I pulled him off the bed, pinned him on the ground, and tickled his sides. He just happens to be highly ticklish. He snorted and laughed "Kanan stop!". Eventually I stopped and messed up his hair, not like it wasn't already a mess though.
"That wasn't very nice." He stated pouting. I just laughed and picked him up from the floor. "So what do you wanna do?" I asked. He then smiled "Think we could go shopping today? Just you and me?" I thought about it for a second. Seems like it would be fine. "Sure I don't see a problem with that as long as you don't run from me." I said the last part sternly. He shook it off and got ready to go while I grabbed some credits. "Ready?" I asked"Ready.". We told the rest that we were heading to town and would be back for dinner. We took our speeder and arrived in town about 15 minutes later. We parked the speeder and chained it to a poll. You can't trust strangers. We looked around, I was startled when I looked beside me and didn't see Ezra but calmed down when I saw him 10 feet away from me looking at a booth with fascination. I walked over to him and spotted what had caught his attention. It was a blue hoodie with a black design on the back. I looked at him and could sense his excitement. I grabbed the hoodie and tossed the seller some credits. He hugged me "Thanks Kanan! Thank you so much!" I smiled "No problem. Lets go get some lunch." He slipped on the hoodie while we looked for a good restaurant to find some food. We found a cafe called Marcy's and settled on that. Ezra got a burger and I got a fried chicken. Afterwards we decided to check out some more venders. "Thanks Kanan for lunch." "Your welcome it was nice getting out of the ship." We both chuckled and looked around some more. By the time we were done I had a new hand gun and shoulder pad and Ezra got his hoodie and a new pair of boots.
We got on the speeder and headed back to the ghost. When we got home we headed to my room and Hera brought in dinner. After we finished eating I decided to ask him the question. "So Ezra...

 "So Ezra

I was so astonished by their names and the meanings of them! Ezra needs help, Sabine is a warrior, Hera is like a mother or in this case a protector, and Kanan feels like a trader to the old republic

I was so astonished by their names and the meanings of them! Ezra needs help, Sabine is a warrior, Hera is like a mother or in this case a protector, and Kanan feels like a trader to the old republic. Kanans name could foreshadow the future which concerns me because I thought I saw him and Ezra fighting.
Anyway please leave a comment.

Col out😀❤✌🍍🐬