Chapter 5

I am so sorry for the wait.😔
Life came up. Hope you enjoy and if anyone would like for this story to have a little something extra please tell me in a comment. Enjoy the chapter.😎

Kanan's pov

I put Ezra down and grabbed random items to form the goals. I looked over to see Ezra already in a position waiting for me to make my move. "You ready old man?" Ezra taunted with smile. "Ready as I will ever be blueberry!". Ezra I could tell did not like that and so the game started. I every now and then got close to the goal but he was really good at blocking. In the end it was Ezra with 15 and me with 9. "Could we go to 20?" I asked with a grin. "Okay grandpa!" He said laughing. I smiled a turned around to grab my water bottle but was startled to the sound of a scream from Ezra. I immediately turned around to find him on the ground holding his ankle. I ran to him and pulled his hands away from his ankle so I could see the injury. I gasped and saw his ankle black and blue, he could have a broken ankle. I scooped him up causing him to yelp from his ankle moving. I then grabbed the ball and ran into the ghost setting the ball down and searched for Hera. I found her I the cockpit, "Hera medbay asap!". We went to the medbay and Hera had me set him down. "Alright I need space, out Kanan.". I looked at Ezra laying on the table groaning in pain, should I leave him? Before I could answer my own question Hera had pushed me out of the medbay. So I sat down and took a nap, when awoke Hera was standing over me. "How's Ezra?" Hera smiled "Nothing serious just a sprained ankle. He must of rolled it when you guys were playing soccer.". I sighed in relief. "Good to know. Can I see him now?" Hera chuckled and said yes, the next thing I know I'm running down the hall to the medbay. I opened the door to reveal my padawan in a scrunched up ball on the bed with his ankle in a cast moaning. "How are you feeling?" I asked as I rubbed his back. "Just lovely." I laughed, It was good to know his humor was still intact. "Just give the pain killers a little more time to set in, you'll start to feel better then.". He gave me a half smile and curled back up into his ball form. I soon heard him breathing with ease asleep and then I drifted away also.
When I awoke Ezra was still asleep but Hera at some point had snuck into the room and had a camera in her hands. "Couldn't help it, someone has to keep track of fond memories." We quietly laughed. "Think we can relocate to my room?" "That would be fine but don't let him move around to much." I smiled gratefully and picked up Ezra as genitally has I could. He Shuffled in my grasp and settled down still asleep. Hera opened the door to the medbay and made our way down the hall to my room. Once we reached it Hera said her good bye and returned to the others. I proceeded to my bed and then set Ezra down, locked the door, and then crawled into my bed next to him and fell asleep.

Ezra's pov

I felt warm arms wrapped around me and opened my eyes to see that I was no longer in the medbay but in Kanan's room. I slowly sat up trying to get out of Kanan's grasp only to be pulled down from my master's arm wrapped around my abdomen. "Where do you think you're going?" I heard from Kanan. I groaned with frustration. "Strict orders from Hera, you are not to get out of bed." "Well I'm bored." Kanan finally let go and said he had a solution. Do I wanna know? He reached into the box of items and pulled out the karaoke set and mics. "Want to try it out?" I laughed nearly falling off the bed. "Sorry I don't sing." Kanan chuckled "Well then we can just take another nap then." "Noooo!!" I screeched. "I'll play your game then.". Kanan then proceeded to set it up and handed me a mic. "Who wants to go first?" I pointed at him, after all it was his idea. "Okay then." He put on a song and started.

Sorry I didn't feel like writing all the lyrics so I just did the YouTube. Please watch. Some are sung by girls so just imagine Kanan or Ezra singing it. Tell me if you liked my choices.