part 3

Skip grabbed my hand and we walked into my parent house, it was beautiful. ‘All your stuff’s already at Skip’s’ My dad said. I nodded and gave both my parents hug’s. I left the boys with my parents and explored the house. It had the most stunning features with beautiful wooden beam on the ceiling in almost every room. ‘Lauren?’ I heard someone shout, ‘In here.’ I replied. It was Beau. ‘it’s stunning, isn’t it?’ I stated. ‘yeah, so are you.’ He said. We were lost in each other’s eye. ‘come on guys’ Jai said ruining our moment. Beau grabbed my hand and pulled me back downstairs. I said my goodbyes to my parents before leaving with Beau, Skip and Jai.

 ‘You gunna enjoying it living in a house full of boys?’ Jai asked. ‘Yeah, it’s my dream’ I said sarcastically. ‘No sharing bed’s with her!’ Skip said. ‘What? No, Skip please.’ I said, trying as hard as I could not to laugh. ‘I’m being serious’ He said sternly, I rolled my eyes making Jai laugh. We pulled in the driveway and were greeted by two boys. ‘Hey my name’s Lauren’ I said smiling ‘my name’s James’ the tall one said pulling me into a hug. ‘My names Luke’ The other one said, who looked pretty similar to Jai. I smiled before being dragged into the house by Jai and Beau.

After getting given a tour of the entire house, I got showed my room. It was painted cream, with a chocolate brown feature wall. My bed was against the feature wall. It had a gorgeous bed spread that complemented my walls perfectly. ‘It’s perfect’ I said turning round to the boys. ‘We’ll let you settle in’ James said before getting the boys to leave. ‘Beau’ I whispered so it was barely audible, but he heard and turned around. Will you stay?, I mouthed at him. He nodded closing the door behind the boys.

A/N: i know this part is really really short. its just a filler chapter