Part one

Heyyyy, I’m Lauren Sahyoune. And YES my cousin is Daniel Sahyoune from The Janoskians. We are really close- seen as our mum’s were pregnant at the same time, there are only a couple of days between us- however I live at the complete opposite side of the world in England. My family and I moved when I was 6, my dad got promoted with work and I got told it was the best for the family. I hated being so far away from everyone that meant so much to me. Skip (Daniel- It’s his nickname) and I just see each other properly on the occasional family visit, we Skype as much as we can but it’s really seen as there is a massive time difference.

Last Weekend My dad announced that we were moving back to Australia, I was happy because I got to be back with my family, but all my friends I had when I was 6 will have moved on and forgot me. How was I meant to start a whole new life.....AGAIN? The only people I know back in Australia are my family. Let’s hope Skip know plenty of people to introduce me too especially at school. The first thing I did when I found out was Skype skip, He answered pretty quickly to say it was 4 am over there. He was with some other boy, who I have to say was pretty hot. ‘What d’you want, stupid?’ Skip said. I paused before squealing out ‘I’M-MOVING-BACK-TO-AUSTRALIA’. Skip shot me a confused look. ‘She said she’s moving back to Australia’ the boy with Skip said. ‘What? Really!?’ Skip asked. I nodded. ‘When?’ he asked excitement filled his voice. ‘The 28th, just before our birthdays’ I said. ‘We can throw you a joint Birthday party and a welcome back party’ the boy with skip said. I smiled; I couldn’t wait to meet this boy. ‘Lauren, this is Beau by the way’ Skip said. ‘Hey Beau’ I said smiling sweetly. ‘I can’t wait to see you when you come to Australia’ Beau said. ‘LAUREN!’ my Dad shouted. ‘I have to go now, but I’ll Skype you again later, Love you Skip’ I said. ‘Yeah, will do, Love you too Cous’. Skip replied. ‘Where’s my Love you’ Beau cheekily asked. ‘Love you Beau’ I replied rolling my eyes. I shut down my laptop and went downstairs to find out what my dad wanted.

‘Dad!’ I yelled, walking into the kitchen to find him and my mother smiling like idiots. ‘What’s got you lot so happy?’ I asked. ‘The house we’ve bought is down the street from the one Daniel is moving in with his friends’ my dad said, his smile still growing. ‘Well, we just got an email from Skip saying he wants you to move in with them...’ my mum continued from my dad. ‘IM MOVING IN WITH SKIP’ I screamed. My parents nodded. I jumped on them; we ended up in a heap on the floor, laughing our heads off.