Part two

As soon as my Dad told me I was moving in with skip I tweeted him:

@lauren_sahyoune: @danielsahyoune can’t wait to move in with you and the boys in Australia!

Skip quickly replied

@danielsayhoune: @lauren_sahyoune can’t wait to have you back @BrooksBeau is excited too.

I smiled a little. I went back on Skype and saw a request from Beau, I accepted it. Almost immediately he was sending me a video call request. I answered.

‘What d’you want?’ I asked, ‘I’m meant to be packing’. ‘I was bored, and Skip’s fallen asleep’ he said, trying to make me feel sorry for him. ‘Oh how it sucks to be you’ I said sarcastically. ‘I can’t wait for you to move in with us’ Beau said. ‘Yeah, me neither’ I said smiling. ‘Who woulda thought anyone related to Skip could be so hot?’ Beau said, I laughed and rolled my eyes at Beau. ‘Well this hot mama got to go and back so she can move in with you’ I said. ‘Okay, I’ll let you go’ Beau said, looking a little disappointed. ‘Get Skip to Skype me later’ I said before waving bye. I shut my laptop down and just stared around my room.

Where to start? I thought to myself. I picked up my photos and carefully placed them into one of the cardboard boxes that I had piled up in my room. I smiled a little looking at the pictures, some of family and some with my friends in England. I was going to miss them loads.  A single tear rolled down my cheek and landed on one of the pictures. Come on Lauren, You’ve done this once you can do it again I mentally told myself. I wiped the tears from my face and carried on packing up the rest of my things.

*~MOVING DAY~*

All our things had already been moved to Australia so they were there for when we arrived, My dad was already there as he was sorting out the final touches in the house. I had organised with Skip that he would meet me and my mum at the airport. He had decided to bring Beau and Jai to help. ‘COME ON LAUREN’ My mum yelled upstairs. I looked out the window and the taxi was here to take us to the airport. I grabbed my bag and hurried downstairs, I took one last deep breath before walking out the door.

The Taxi ride didn’t feel that long and we checked in fairly quickly. We looked around Duty free and bought some sweets and things for the long journey. We had just sat down, ‘Do you wan-‘ My mum was interrupted by an announcement ‘Will all passenger for the Melbourne flight head to Gate 15’. She rolled her eyes before we both jumped up and headed towards Gate 15. I quickly texted Skip before boarding the plane:

To skip

Just Boarding now! Cant wait to see you and the Boys when I arrive. Send my love to everyone xxx

From Skip

We will meet you at the Airport when you arrive! The boys are excited to meet you. Everyone sends their love. Xxx

I smiled. Before putting my headphones on.

‘Wake up Lauren’ My mum said, lightly shaking my arm. I fluttered my eyes open. ‘are we here?’ I asked, a little dazed as i had just woken up. She nodded. The landing was a little rough. We exited the plane and collected our Luggage.

As if on cue I heard Skips loud voice Boom ‘LAUREN!’ I looked around before being almost knocked down by him. He grabbed me and picked me up. Once he put me down. I simply said hey. ‘We haven’t properly seen each other in forever and all you say is hey’ Skip said, trying his best to sound angry. I nodded. I looked behind Skip and saw 2 boys. One i recognised to be Beau, the other i presumed was Jai. I gave them both quick hugs before we got in Beau’s car and they took us to my parent house. Jai and Beau both rushed to the back of the car to help my mum with bags. ‘its nice to have you back’ Skip said. I smiled ‘Its nice to be back’