Because i love you - chapter 13

Chapter 13

Because i love you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-RECAP-

I ignored Clarissa and stared to check all the doors in the room. There were only three so it would be that hard.

The first door was a completely empty closet, and the second door just had an ironing board and iron in it. I walked to the last door and opened it. The stench off blood hit me hard. The bathroom was a mess there was blood all over the floor and everything that must have been of the shelves and counters had been knocked down. In the bath tub was a half-naked Oliver. He was floating on top of the bloody water. All thoughts of killing him were sent flying out the door. I reached into the water and carried him out of the tub. I checked for a pulse-

*Kai's P.O.V*

I checked for a pulse; it was there but he is in too bad of a condition. He would never make it to the hospital in time. I left the bathroom and Oliver lying on the bathroom floor. I open the door for Clarissa.

"Clarissa I need you to give Oliver your blood."

*Clarissa P.O.V*

He needs me to do what?!

"Oliver hurt himself really bad and if he doesn't get some human blood soon he might die."

"Can't he get the blood from the desk man, why does it have to be me?"

"Clarissa we don't have time, do you want to save him or not?" Did I want to save Oliver? He had hit me less than half an hour ago. Was I ready to forgive him and save his life? Of course I was. I love him and even if he did hit me that's not going to change the fact that I want to spend the rest of my life with him.

"Okay Kai what do I do?" I asked him. He led me into the bathroom and I rushed to Oliver's side. I knew it was going to be bad but Oliver looked terrible. He was really pale and he was covered in blood.

"Oliver." I began to cry for the third time today.

"Clarissa I need you to focus. Oliver needs you right now." Kai handed me an already bloody razor blade. That must have been what Oliver used to hurt himself.

That's when I noticed the deep gashes on his arms. Why would he do that to himself? Was it because he hit me? Did he feel bad about it?

"CLARISSA focus! Now take the blade and slice you wrist and give him your blood." I did as Kai told me and sliced my wrist. Blood was dripping off my arm and onto the already bloody floor.

I lowered myself to the ground then placed my arm above Oliver's mouth. I hesitated but slowly lowered my arm. Oliver jerked out of his unconscious state and grabbed onto my arm. I felt his fangs piercing my skin. Not only did it hurt but I felt dizzy only seconds after he started drinking my blood. Kai quickly pulled me away from Oliver, and pushed me to the other side of the room.

I watch in awe has Oliver's cuts and gashes healed in seconds.

"Clarissa, why don't you take a shower to get all the blood off of you?" Kai said then helped a stumbling Oliver to his feet and out the door. Take a shower? Are they kidding me?

I ran to turn on the water but then went back to the door. I placed my ear on the door and tried really hard to hear what they're saying.

"-well, I love her she's my mate." I here Oliver say. Who's his mate?