It was basically sacrifice (Genji X Reader)

*Main POV*
"You're not the brother I used to know!" I hear the angry bowmen snarl.

"No?!" The sarcastic ninja replies. "I was almost killed, I wouldn't ever change and not tell you, Hanzo."

Something about today's quarrel was different. I stood off to the side, holding my pistol. Watching the two fight was like a drama show. Hanzo's bow was shaking in his hands as the dispute clambered on. Another minute later and Hanzo readies his bow.

"Ryuu Ga Waga Teki Wo Kurau!" Hanzo yells, putting his dragons into the arrow he fired.

I didn't move a muscle as my gaze returned calmly to Genji. I watched him for a moment more before I realized he was paralyzed with some sort of emotion, unable to move. I knew Hanzo knew that as well. Dropping my pistol, I lunged towards Genji, tackling him aside. But just as I did, the dragons passed through my legs, causing such severe pain in a rapid amount of seconds that I screamed in pain before passing out.

*********
I woke up slowly. Then I sat up quickly, wondering the fate of Genji. I turned my head quickly around the room, seeing the slumped over figure of the ninja in the corner of the room on the floor, most likely sleeping. I then realized his mechanical body was covered in blood from the waist down. I then looked around the room again. Hanzo sat in a chair, his eyes closed, his clothes and even face, blood covered. I looked at the floor. Droplets of blood fell into an uneven line to my bed, Hanzo's bow and quiver had bloody hand-prints on them. The arrows also knocked onto the ground and scattered on the floor. Some of the droplets of blood were smudged, as if someone walked over them.

I then pulled the blanket off me and got off the bed, only to hear the click of metal as my feet hit the floor. Looking down, I noticed that both of my feet were now metal. I suppose that means my legs are gone and replaced with cybernetics. As I looked up from my legs, I could see that Genji's head was lifted up, looking towards me.

He then reached up the side of his face and hit something, pulling off his mask. His eyes were wide, filled with grief, his scarred face wet with tears. His amber eyes locking with mine, a large grin spreading across his face.

Genji was not sleeping, he was instead, crying. He stood up, dashing over to me and snaking his arms around me, squeezing me with a hug. He then weakened his grip greatly, his arms dangling to the side, his head on my shoulder. His whole body shuddering.

"Because I couldn't act like a brother, almost got someone I loved killed again." He says to me, his voice barely an audible whisper.

I curl my arms around him, then lift up his head, letting his eyes lock with mine yet again. He smiles halfheartedly. My eyes brighten and I stifle a laugh. Then I stop, seeing the look on his face change. He wipes away his tears and begins to laugh with me.

As he laughs with me, I almost got caught off guard by his smile. A genuine smile. I pause my laughter and take his face, pushing my lips gently onto his, pausing him mid laughter. His amber eyes wide.
His hands run down my hips and I take a breath between the kiss.

"Thank you." I say.

My eyes are directed away by the cold gaze of Hanzo. He didn't look exactly happy to see me. I couldn't blame him. I saved his brother and now he sees me kissing him, what a great way to wake up.
Genji's head was now resting on my shoulder once again. Hanzo stood up quietly. He walks over to his bow, picking it up, putting it over his body. I eyed him. He picked up his quiver and pushed the arrows back in.
Genji picks up his head and and watches Hanzo as well. He has me sit down, then follows Hanzo out of the room. I watch as Genji closes the door behind him.
I get off the bed, shaking my legs. I walk over to the mask Genji left carelessly on the ground, hearing the click of my feet on the tile flooring, picking up the mask. 
I lie back on my bed and place the mask over my face, laughing.
I began to impersonate him.

"The dragon becomes you!" I laugh into the mask.

I suddenly stop and just stare around, keeping the mask on my face. Everything seemed so blurry, through the lime green stripe on the front. I wondered how he could see so perfectly. Maybe it's different, maybe because he's more Omnic {or whatever he is considered} he can see perfectly through.
There were so many things I wondered about that man.

I heard the door to the room slide open and I didn't move. I lay sprawled on the bed, Genjis mask still covering my face.
Genjis face appears over me and and he removes the mask from it. He is smiling, but when he sees my serious face he stops.

"What's wrong?" He asks me, concern thick in his accent.

"How can you see?" I sit up and eye him. "That mask. It's blurry, so how are you so perfect at what you do?"

"Not for me." He says. "While it also provides more protection, it helps me see better long distances and can detect UV heats."

"Oh, it's kinda like glasses or contacts." I reply.

"Yeah." He says. "Except those can't detect UV heats." He stifles a laugh.

"You look cute in it." I then chuckle.

"Thank you." He smiles brightly, hugging me again.

{So I wrote this awhile back, it's kinda like one of my favorite oneshot ideas to use, ya know, getting shot. It might get overused.}