Dark Vs. Light

~Maka's POV~

"I won't hold back!" Kid jumped forward and kicked me. He sent me flying backwards but I caught myself before I landed.

"What's wrong? I thought you weren't going to hold back?" I taunted.

"Don't worry dear, I'm just warming up!" Kid yelled back. He then extended his hand out to me. Suddenly, a needle of black went right towards me.

"Maka, get out the way!" Soul yelled. I jumped out the way but the needle followed me. I tried to dodge it but It caught up and cut my side. Blood soaked my shirt. The needle them vanished.

"We need to start hitting this guy before he takes us out!" Soul yelled, making Kid laugh. I nodded and ran towards Kid but he vanished.

"What the?" I looked around and he appeared in front of me and grabbed my throat. He squeezed harder.

"You should of joined me, you wouldn't be experiencing this pain." Kid squeezed harder but suddenly stopped. He froze with his hand still at my throat. He then let go and took a step back. "What? That can't be!" Kid looked at the ground. I saw this as my chance and slashed him with the scythe. I got his torsos nod his suit was covered in blood.

I went to slash him again but he caught the blade. He then grabbed me shirt and threw me on the bed. He then tossed Soul far across the room. I went to go get him but Kid pinned me down. I couldn't move and I started to panic.

Kid smiled and looked deep into my eyes. His smile then grew wider and he sighed in happiness. "So beautiful." He whispered. He then started kissing my neck. I was able to get my foot free and I kicked his stomach. He stopped kissing me and I kicked him again. He then got up but I was able to kick him in the face, sending him backwards on the floor.

I quickly got up and ran to go pick up Soul.

"You alright!?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said, watching Kid stand up laughing.

He wiped blood off his mouth. "At least you can fight. I was beginning to think you were a mere weakling." He continued to laugh.

"How am i supposed to hit him with Kishin Hunter without getting myself killed?" I asked Soul. His reflection appeared on the scythe.

"I'm not sure. You think you can keep up?" He asked.

"I'm gonna have to!" I yelled as Kid ran towards us. Kid then jumped in the air and kicked me in my face again, sending me to the wall on the right.

I quickly recovered. He ran towards again but I jabbed him three times with the end of the scythe. I then slashed the scythe on him and hit it torso again. Now, there was a big 'X' on his chest, covered in blood.

"At least I'm symmetrical." Kid sighed.

"Really!?" Soul and I yelled.

Kid then went to punch me but I dodged. Kid instead punched the wall and got his hand stuck. With the staff part of the scythe, I swung at him, hitting him in the face and sending him near the exit door. He laid there for a little.

"Maka, the exit's right there! Let's make run for it and bring reinforcements!" Soul suggested.

"No, not until I save Kid. We need to weaken him somehow!" I said, thinking of ways to save him.

"Maka, there's no time! We'll die trying!" He yelled. Kid started moving and he got up. His clones were ruined.

"I guess I shouldn't underestimate you." He said. Suddenly, needles appeared from his back and he sent them towards me. I ran around the bed, dodging the needles that came at me but like the others, they followed me.