The Horror Contiunes

~Maka's POV~

Just as I was about to slash Voice with Kishin Hunter, Kid started screaming and shooting everything. I looked over and Voice was shot. He let go of Tsubaki and tried to get away from the crazy Kid.

"Kid! What are you doing!?" I yelled, trying to not get shot.

"GET AWAY YOU VILE CREATURE!" He yelled. Kid was panicking. He had horror in his eyes, as if he was seeing sow thing that the rest of us wasn't.

"Kid! Stop, you'll take the whole place down!" I ran towards him, trying to stop him but I suddenly felt something warm going down my arm. I then felt a wave of pain although out my arm. I was shot by Kid.

"Maka! Are you all right!?" Soul yelled. I had to suck the pain up and stop Kid.

"I'm fine!" I yelled at him.

I continued to make my way towards the crazy reaper. He tried to shoot at things that weren't even there. He then saw me and began to shoot at me. I spun Soul, making the soul wavelength bullets fly off the scythe. I finally made it to Kid and jumped behind him. With the staff part of my scythe, I smacked Kid, hard, on his head. He slumped down to the floor.

Liz and Patty turned back into human forms and held their knocked out meister. I looked over and saw Tsubaki rubbing her neck, with an out cold Blackstar.

Voice was sitting on the throne. He had healed all the bullets that were shot at him. He sat at the throne, watching us all.

"What happened to the reaper boy?" He asked, smiling. I hated the way he looked at Kid. It reminded me of Vesta, the way she used Kid.

"Don't worry about him. It'll take more then that to kill him!" Soul yelled at the copy.

Voice just crossed his arms. "He seems much weaker when he's around you all...." He mumbled to himself.

"What's that!? I didn't hear you!?" I yelled in anger.

He laughed. "I like your temper. No wonder you were the one who defeated the great Kishin Asura." He smiled. "It's no wonder the reaper boy has taking a liking to you as well." He put his arm on the arm rest and his head on his hand.

"So you served Asura?" Soul asked.

"No, I serve the Necromancer. My masteress is powerful and full of surprises." He said with a smudged smile on his face.

"The necromancer?" I mumbled.

"Either way children, this was fun. Now I must head back to my masteress." He stood up and stretched.

"Wait! Don't think you can get away that easily!" I yelled as I ran towards him and slashed him with the scythe. He split himself in half and I ended up missing him. He then put himself back together and jumped far from me.

"Scythe meister Maka Albarn! Don't you think you should be taking care of your friends?" He said pointing to Blackstar and Kid.

"Don't tell me-" When I turned back around towards him, he was gone.

"Maka, we can track him down later! Right now, Kid and Blackstar need medical help." Soul said as he turned back into his human form.

"Yeah, your right. I'll contact Lord Death."

~ The Next Day ~

"Nygus, is Blackstar going to be alright?" I asked.

Since we got back from the castle, Blackstar, Tsubaki and Kid have been in the infirmary for about the rest of Saturday and now, in the morning of Sunday. Blackstar was still out cold, but breathing. Tsubaki had to stay a night because of her throat. Kid stayed one night because he had a huge headache.