The Plan

~Soul's POV~

That damn reaper!! How the hell did he get Spirit on his side!?

"Soul, pay attention! What is going on with you!?" He continued his lecture.

My thoughts went towards last night. "Something happened last night" I blurred out loud by mistake. Sadly, Spirit heard it along with Lord Death.

"What happened last night!?" Spirit yelled.

"N-nothing!"

"It didn't sound like nothing?" Spirit leaned in towards me.

"Lord Death! Please get this creep away from me!" I yelled, backing away from Spirit.

"He's right, you sho-" Lord Death was cut off.

"NOT UNTIL I FIND OUT ABOUT LAST NIGHT!" Spirit screamed.

Lord Death looked like he had enough and Reaper Chopped him. Spirit's head had a dent in it and he was twitching on the floor.

"Damn, you are annoying!" An angry Lord Death said. "Sorry Soul, you know how Spirit can get when it comes to Maka." He said all comical.

A sweat drop appeared. "Yeah, it's cool...." I said.

"Anyway Soul, for Spirit's sake, keep an eye out on Kid and Maka. Your Maka's weapon and Kid's friend, so it should be an easy task. Now get to class. Bye bye!!" Lord Death waved me off. I left the Death Room and started walking really slow to my class.

Kid's friend? At the moment, I want to strangle him! When he kissed Maka before he left, he looked right at me! Does he think I'm a threat!? Heck, I don't even like Maka like that! He thinks I'm jealous? So uncool.

As I walked in my class, the loud speakers went on. It was Lord Death making an announcement.

"Hello, hello, hello! Sorry to disrupt class but I have good news! Since the return of my son, we deiced to hold the weapon and meister's trip again! Now since it's Friday, pack up because departure is on Monday! Be here by 7! Okay, bye bye now!"

I sighed. I walked to my seat and looked over at Kid and Maka. Kid put his arm around Maka's shoulder and had a weird look on his face. He had like, an evil grin, as if the news to him were perfect.

Something is wrong with him, and I'm going to find out.

-------------------

~Kid's POV~

Soul's talk with Death Scythe took longer than I thought. I saw Soul walk in as the loud speakers went on.

"Hello, hello, hello! Sorry to disrupt class but I have good news! Since the return of my son, we deiced to hold the weapon and meister's trip again! Now since it's Friday, pack up because departure is on Monday! Be here by 7! Okay, bye bye now!"

This is perfect!

"Voice!" I yelled in my head.

"Yes, your highness?" He replied.

"Tell Eruka and Free to meet me at Baba Yaga's Castle instead. Inform Mosquito and Giriko as well."

"Right away sir!"
He left.

I couldn't help but smiled. I then saw that Soul was looking right at me. I just stuck my tongue out at him. He put his hands in a fist.

After awhile, school ended.

I caught up with Maka and gave her a kiss and left.

I summoned Beelzebub and flew towards Baba Yaga's Castle. I finally made it and I was greeted by Arachnophobia.

Mosquito came out and guided me to the throne room.

"Here we are, my lord." He said as I placed a seat on the throne. The room was where Arachne would be at, when Mosquito gave her news.

"Thank you. Now, where's the rest of them?" I asked, being handed a glass of wine. "I'm only sixteen, coffee would be fine."

"Oh right, my lord." The servant walked away.

"They are on there way, my lord. Would you like anything else?" Mosquito asked.

"Yes actually, I need you to get me a Necomancer Spell Book." I said, being handed a cup of coffee. "Thank you."

"Your kindness is enough, my lord." The servant then walked away.

"Mosquito, I hope the task won't be too hard." I then sipped the coffee.

"Of course not! My lord, the book will be ours by the morning!" He stated.

"Thank you. You will be informed on additional information when the book is obtained." I said.

He nodded and left. Giriko, Eruka and Free then walked in the throne room.

"Ribbit. Okay, what do you want?" Eruka said, crossing her arms.

"Don't address our Lord like that!!" We heard Mosquito yell from the back of the room.

"Well, now that your all here, let's get started. I have asked Mosquito to obtain a book of death magic." I said.

"You do know that we would need a ton of souls in order to use this death book." Giriko stated.

"I know that and I also know a way to get those souls without the DWMA on our tails." I said, finishing my coffee. The servant came up and took the cup from me.

"Why on earth would we believe you?" Free asked.

"Well, I didn't force you to come here, so you must trust me enough to be here." I said.

They all nodded in agreement.

"Okay then, how do we do this? What about your father?" Free asked.

"Well, the DWMA is having their annual meister's and weapon's trip. Meaning that the whole school will be gone. That would be your time to strike." I said, crossing my arms. "I don't want you guys attacking Death City, considering that my father is there."

"But what about you? Ribbit." Eruka asked.

"I'll be with them. That way there is nothing suspicious. You have until the trip is over. You all with start Tuesday night, only because we leave on Monday." I said.

They nodded in agreement.

"Voice will stay with you. He will also keep me informed. Voice, I also want you disrupt any news feed from the globe to Death City, that way no one knows the trouble you'll cause." I said as Voice left me body.

He appeared in front of everyone as a dark cloud. He then took a form of myself and mocked my normal stance. He then got on one knee and put his head down.

"You will be informed every night, my lord. I will make sure every thing goes according to plan and that no one will know." He then got up and turned towards the rest the the group.

"Good. Now, I must go. I have a beautifully, symmetrical girl waiting for me."

And with that, I left.