Crying!Sad!Ciel x Reader

It was a Monday evening when you were knocking on Ciel's manor. It took a while before Sebastian opened up.

"Hello, Sebastian."

"Good evening, lady (Y/N), what brings you here?" He smiled softly.

"I came here to see how Ciel is doing."

"Of course, please come in, it's cold out here to be alone." He stepped to the side as you nodded and stepped in.

"Thank you," you grinned.

"Where is your butler?"

"Oh, you mean Edward?" (Made up butler)

"Yes."

"He got lost somewhere, he said that he would be back soon because I told him to buy me some sweets so yeah. "

"We can always make you sweets in here Lady (Y/N)," you nodded left and right.

"Oh no, I don't want to waste any things just because I wanted sweets." You smiled looking up to the tall butler.

"I understand, no worries. I can go find him if you want me to or send one of the servants,"

"Yes please, I'm a little worried. He hasn't returned in a hour or so,"

"As you wish, my Lady, do you need me to show you where young master is?"

"Umm.. I think I know where he is. But thank you anyway." You softly smiled. He nodded again before walking off. You smiled softly as you began walking around the manor exploring places that you haven't.
"Does Ciel even have a toilet? Well I don't need it but anyway." You walked towards a large brown door before knowing on it three times. You waited for an answer.

"Who is it?" A cold voice answered. Your eyes lit up a bit before answering back.

"It's me, I came to see what you were doing."

"I'm fine."

"Are you alright? Your voice sounds hitched." You had a slight concern of the way his voice sounded like. You slightly opened the door and peeked in. Your eyes widen at the way his room looked. There were papers scattered on the floor, books, the bed messed and a broken picture frame of Elizabeth. You looked over to the bed to see a figure curled up under the blanket and an engagement ring on the floor, its precious diamond was partly broken into small pieces. He didn't hear the door open, you stepped back a little still observing the room, you were outside his room now, you called out as if the door wasn't open.
"Are you sure?" You gulped.

"I'm fine." You decided to step in since he wasn't going to say anything else.

You looked around and noticed more frames on the wall of Ciel and Elizabeth shattered and broken, your heart began to hurt seeing his room like this, you can hear soft sobbing coming from under the blanket.

"Ciel..." You whispered with wide eyes, his room, his bed.. He's never cried before, not when you were around, when you were around, he would always make you happy and always act though. It was cute, but seeing the opposite is awful! You snapped out as you turned to the bed, Ciel jumped up as soon as he heard your voice,

"H-How did you get in here..?" He managed, your heart shattered. His voice broke, his eyes red and puffy, his hair messy and he was still in pajamas, the bed sheets were wet.

"What happened..?" You breathed with wide eyes. He looked away before covering himself under the blanket.

You walked towards him and sat on the edge of the bed not far from where he was curled up in his large blanket, you reached out you hand to pat his back. He flinched at your touch.

"Ciel... Please tell me,"

"I-If I don't tell Sebastian... Then I won't tell y-you..." He mumbled.

You sighed in annoyance before pulling him up from his shoulders. You looked in his one blue eye as they were filled with tears ready to come down. Before you know it, he hugged you tightly before tears came crashing down your back and his face, he cried loudly in supportive shoulder, you looked to see Sebastian enter, his eyes wide at the room, he looked over to you and nodded before exiting and closing the door.

"Please Ciel, tell me what happened," he nodded before pulling away and sighing, it was a shaky one before he spoke.

"It's Elizabeth.. S-She broke the engagement and told me that she fell for someone else and that she only loves me as a brother or cousin..." He managed with a shaky voice.  You sighed before hugging him tightly, he hugged back and sniffed in your shoulder.

"She's a bitch then.."

"(Y-Y/N)..."

"What? If she broke off the engagement and lied to you all this time she's a slut." You proudly said as he nodded and you both pulled away.
"She betrayed you after all you did and loved her so much, it's as if she kicked you away for another bitch-loving man, oh well.. The world is a cruel place anyway so things like this happen everyday," you smiled patting his head. You stood up and helped him out of bed.

"Thank you, (Y/N).." He sniffed as you grinned,

"Now.. Where's that smile I know?" He shot up the cutest smile of a closed eyes smile you've ever seen, you eyes sparkled. You smiled back ruffling his hair. "Ok now! We need to clean up and throw those pictures of Elizabeth and you away from making anymore bad memories." You cheered as he nodded still smiling. You leaned in and kissed his cheek as he blushed and turned to you.

"W-What was that for?!" He blurted with a beet red face.

"To cheer you up."you blushed a little, before you knew it, he leaned in to kiss you square on the lips. You blushed madly before closing your eyes and kissing back with as much passion, you both pulled away and leaned your head together with closed eyes.

"You did cheer me up..." He laughed a little, you smiled widely knowing he's never been this happy ever since his family's tragedy, it made you happy too when he was happy.

"Your welcome, Mr Phantomhive~" you giggled.

"Why, thank you, Mrs Phantomhive~" he sang making you to blush at his statement, more like his compliment.

                           The end