Undertaker x Reader

It was a foggy day and you were happily skipping to see you friend, Undertaker.

KNOCK
KNOCK
KNOCK
KNOCK

"Come in..." You slowly opened the door and stepped in.

"Undertaker? Are you there? It's me (Y/N)..." You jumped as you saw a coffin open revealing Undertaker.
"W-what the?!"

"Hello, (Y/N).. What brings you here?"

"I just wanted to say hi.."

"Well, would you like to stay here since it's going to rain outside?"

"Ummm, no.. I think I'll go.." You began walking towards the door.

"Are you scared of me?"

You stopped in your tracks.

"No... It just.."

"Just what?"

"M-My...."

"Your what?" He began slightly worrying from the tone of your voice and they way it sounded.

"My family was murdered last night!" With that, you ran out of the building and into the forest.

"W-what?!" He ran out and looked in the whole city for you.
"Where did you go?" He breathed, you were the only one where he showed his sweet side. On the other side, you were in the forest running without a destination. You were still crying.

Suddenly you tripped causing your clothes to get dirty and muddy. You slowly got up and whipped your tears away.

"G-great..." It was still raining pretty badly.

Just then, you felt a hand cover your mouth and another one your eyes. You tried to scream but ended up with muffled screams. More tears ran down your cheeks.
You were able to tell it wasn't Undertaker at all. You felt something hit your head causing you to fall unconscious.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You woke up still in the same forest but your hands tied to a tree. You looked around, you tried to scream when you saw a tall man wearing a hat covering his face, only to realize your mouth was gagged.
'Shit... What do I do?!' You thought as he walked towards you with a smirk.

"Hello doll face, how are you?"he took the cloth out of your mouth.

"Who the f*ck are you?! What do you want?" You spat at him as he took a step back.

"My, my... Your a feisty one, ei?"
Suddenly, your eyes widen as you felt him slap his lips against yours, tears ran down your cheeks as he started sexually harassing you. He gripped your breasts as you tried screaming for Undertaker.

"UNDERTAKER!!" You managed but it was a muffled one. You decided to bite his lips hard as he pulled away with a frown.

"Ow you stupid shit!" He slapped you causing you to whimper, you bit your pink lips as he kicked your stomach.
"Die!" He began kicking you and punching continuously.
He kicked you one last time as your head fell down hanging from your neck.
"Next time, if you do that, I will have to worsen what I just did, is that understood?"

"..." You didn't answer.

"Is that understood?!"

"Yes..."

"Master."

"Yes master..." Tears slipped down your face hoping that Undertaker would find you. Just then you realized that your mouth wasn't gagged meaning you were able to scream.
"UNDERTAKER!! HELP!-" he covered your mouth gripping it.

"Stupid girl! Don't shout or scream either!"

"(Y/N)!" You heard a familiar voice call out your name.

"Undertaker!" You shouted as he ran towards you and the man that tried sorta raping you.

"Who the f*ck are you?!"

"I am Undertaker, nice to meet you!" He kicked the mans guy as he fell to the ground. He picked him up by the collar and smiled.
"What's your name?"

The man began shaking if fear as his hat was taken off.
"Ah! I know you, you are a kidnapper, killer and a rapist!" The man received a punch causing his nose to bleed.
"Oh you had a nosebleed from ladies huh? What a pervert!" He kicked him to a tree as it fell down with the man under.

"Undertaker!"

"Don't run off like that again! I thought you died or something! You know that there are lots of killers and stuff like that here in London!"

"I'm sorry... "You gulped. "But I didn't want you to see me crying..."

"Nothing is wrong with crying (Y/N)... Everyone cries in once a while, right?"

"Right... But... Why do you hide half of your face?"

"I don't know.."

"Can I see it?"

"I'll only allow you to see it.."

"Thank you!" Before you can say anything else, he used his left hand to remove his hair away from his face. Your eyes shined at the view.
"Wow..." You stared deeply into the never ending emerald eyes that entertained you.

"It's not much-"

"You look so different... But good.." You saw a slight dust if pink on his cheeks. He grabbed his hat to hide blushing face.

"T-thanks..." He was going to do his hair back to the way it usually is but you stopped him.

"No... I want to see your eyes..." You dug deeper into the eyes as if they were tunnels.

"I'll only let you see it..."

"Thank you!" You flashed a smile.

Sunddenly... You felt something soft press against your lips. He deepened the kiss as your eyes widen. You soften your eyes and close them as you kiss back... You were blushing like a maniac. You both pulled away.

"So... Wanna go somewhere?" He smirked looking deep into you (E/C) eyes..

"S-sure.." You bushed. You became a living tomato as he picked you up bridal style and walked off with you in his strong and warm arms.
"Undertaker,"

"Yes?"

"I love you..."

"I love you more, now let's go and eat something, I'm starving!" You nodded as he smiled the best smile you have ever seen.