Sad!Finny x Reader

A/N: I couldn't find a good picture so sorry if it doesn't look sad...😢

It was Tuesday morning and you decided to go in the park.

As soon as you arrived, you spotted one of your best friends. Finny.

"Hey Finny!" You called out as he turned his gaze to you. You stopped in you tracks to see his face. He was crying. You began running towards him .
"Finny what's wrong!?"

"I..."

"You what?" You were mad of who or whatever made him so sad.

"I...I-I can't take it anymore!"

"Take what?"

"This world!"

"Why what what happened?!"

"B-Bardroy... He was led into an alley way and beat up and everything and now he's in hospital!"
You gasped as your eyes widen.

"F-Finny..."

"And Mayrin... She was..."

"She was what?!"

"She was also beaten but worse then Bardroy! Neither of them had weapons so they could fight back! The men were also known as one of the strongest killers and kidnappers!"
More tears ran down his soft cheeks as his eyes were red and puffy.
"Please, (Y/N)... Don't let that happen to you!"

"I won't!"

"Promise me!"

"I promise!"

You hugged the taller male as he cried in your shoulder, your hug tightened as you saw two men behind him. You pulled away and pushed him behind you. He was defenseless. You took out from your trousers two shot guns. You charged them before pointing them at the men.
Finny's eyes widen knowing the two men, anger flowed in his body as he walked towards tree as he plugged it out.

"It's you..." He stared at the men with a stern face as they smirked.

"I will kill you for what you did to Bardroy  and Mayrin!" You recognize the men.

You shot your guns at both of them only to se ether dissapear, suddenly.

"Hey doll face. Wanna have some fun?" One of them was behind you as you turned and shot. They were gone again. You looked at Finny with large eyes, they had him. A knife at his neck.

"Put the weapons down or I will kill your friend over here." Said the other as you frowned.

"Finny..."

"Now... Slide the weapons to us." He ordered.

"No! (Y/N)! Don't listen to them!"
You looked at Finny. Tears racing down your cheeks as you slid one gun to the man.  Before you can slide the second one.

'I have an idea!' You thought as you picked the gun up ever so swiftly and shot the man who had Finny, he screamed in pain as he fell, you managed to dodge a bullet coming from the second man. You pulled the trigger as he fell, blood splattered on the floor.

Seconds later... You mentally began laughing like and insane person.

"N-now they are gone!" You laughed looking and Finny who seemed terrified. He's never seen this side of you.
"You don't have to worry about them hurting me or you or anyone else!"

"(Y/N)! What's wrong with you?! All of a sudden you turn like this!" You tilted your head.

"Like what?"

"Insane!"

"Oh am I really insane?"

"Why are you laughing?"

A flash back appeared in your eyes, you looked at your hands..Bloody. Dead bodies around, the air was red, it was dark. You fell to the ground as you began panting heavily and sweating. Finny ran towards you.

"(Y/N)!"

"W-who are you?!"
His eyes widen as you fell unconscious.

"(Y/N)!"

The last thing you can see is Finny crying, all you heard was.

"Don't die!" Your shoulder began to hurt remembering when the man was behind you, he stuck something into it.

You woke up with a bandage around your shoulder, you looked to the side to see Finny holding your hand while he was asleep. You realized that you were in his house.

"Finny..." You stood up in the bed.

"You're awake!" He wrapped his strong arms around you as your eyes widen remembering what happened.
"I'm so happy that you still know who I am!"

"If course I do!"

You sighed but paused as you felt a pair of soft lips press onto yours. Your eyes could get any larger. He caressed your (H/C) hair. You decided to kiss back and wrap you arms around his neck. You both pulled away. He looked deeply into your (E/C) eyes as he pecked your lips.

"I love you, (Y/N)... Don't ever leave me.."

"I love you too, Finny.. I won't ever leave you... I promise." You hugged him tightly as you both fell asleep in each others arms.