Epilogue

Elsa

Graduation day, I can't believe this day would come so fast. I'm already done with high school. But it feels like I just went to highschool.

"..... congratulations to everyone!" The principal said and everybody celebrated. That's the sign that the ceremony was already over.

-timeskip-

"College?" Anna asked. "I have no idea where I'll be going." She said over the phone.

"Anna, after summer vacation you know you will have to choose cause that's where you're heading to." Aubry said.

"But I haven't even decided on what I wanna be in life." Anna groaned.

"That's what you get for avoiding that question everytime someone asks." I laughed.

"It's not my fault! The idea of having to go to work everyday stresses me." Anna said. I rolled my eyes.

We we're planning to have one last gathering before all of us head out to college. There's a huge possibility we're gonna end up in different colleges so we decided that it would be great to say our last goodbyes before we see each other again in another year or so.

You know usually high school reunions take 10 years before they do it right? Well our batch decided we should do it yearly. I know, weird. But the bond between the whole class is just too 

"So Aubry's house it is then?" Mack said.

"Yeah." The three of us replied to Mack.

"Alright let's talk later, I need to finish chores." Aubry said. All of us groaned in unison like it was scripted.

"Seriously Aubry?" I said. And after that it was complaining after complaining after complaining. Until finally the call ended.

"So, where's the next destination tomorrow?" The person beside me asked.

"Aubry's house." I replied getting off the hood of his car. "We should get going, it's getting pretty late." I said.

"Fine." He sighed.

"Why'd you drag me out from my graduation party anyways?" I raised my eyebrow. "Plus didn't you have a graduation party for you too?" I lightly punched Jack's shoulder.

He just laughed then went in the car after I did.

"They'd understand that. This might be the last time I'll ever see you. You know, when we move to college you might end up forgetting me, finding someone else and not even remember I exist in this world until reunion and finall-"

"Jack. We're going to the same university, what drama are you saying?" I laughed.

"Oh right." He just laughed too. "It's just that I'll miss you."

"Jack we'll see tomorrow again you know."

"Yeah but that's like-" he paused and started counting. "-10 hours till I see you again."

"Am I not worth that wait?" I asked.

"You are but it's just..."

"Just what? Come on Jack stop the drama there's always tomorrow." 

He pouted. "Don't be such a kill joy Els, I don't usually do that so enjoy my dramatic moment." 

I just stuck my tongue out and laughed. The ride was full of laughs and jokes, like our usual rides. And before we headed to my house we went to his first.

"Woah, that is a lot of house guests." I commented.

"You scared?" He asked. I am a bit scared of huge crowds.

I nodded as I stared at their house. "Don't worry, I got you." He smiled holding my hand before we entered.

"There he is! I thought you and your girlfriend already ran away or something." His grandpa joked.

"Haha, very funny gramps." Jack shook his head.

His parents really put a lot of effort in this party.

"Mom! I'm gonna head to Elsa's house first, her parents are already looking for her." He said.

"Be careful!" She replied.

"We will!" He said. "I'll be back!"

Then off we go to my house. I felt like the time went be so fast even though we were driving so slow. Suddenly I realize why Jack wanted to not go yet. It does feel nice when we're just spending time together though we aren't doing anything.

"There's your house again." He said pointing at it. I sighed.

"Wanna go around the block?" I asked.

"We already did, 8 times to be exact." He laughed.

"Then let's make it 9."

"It's getting late, plus I might run out of gas and not make it home." He said turning off the engine when we got in front of my house.

"Then stay for the night." I begged.

"Where am I gonna sleep then? Your room?" He raised his eyebrow. "Elsa you do know I was told we can't to that till we graduate college right?" He smirked.

"Do what?" I paused. Wait is he...... I started to feel my blood rushing to my face.

Jack laughed. "What's in your head Elsa?"

"Nothing!" I said accidentally raising my voice. That made him laugh harder. I slapped his shoulder lightly.

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow then? Say, 8 am?" Jack said.

"Yeah. Night." I said before opening the door.

"Wait, aren't you forgetting something?" He asked.

"I don't think so, why?" I asked. He pouted making me giggle. "Just kidding." I said kissing his cheek.

"Goodnight."

"Drive safe."

"I will. I love you."

I smiled. Even though he told me that a couple of times now I still get the same effect. "I love you too." I said before closing the door.

----/----/----/----

Yes this is the ending. I know it sucks. But honestly the whole story is boring, for me that is. So yeah, I decided to end it. But since i'm not great with endings this is all I could give you.

Cause it was either this crappy ending or a feel crushing ending. Sorry I wasted your time making you read this shiz, I'm the worst T^T