Chapter 23: Unexpectedly

A/n: Heyyy I'm seriously sorry for letting you wait for so long. Again. And I have to say sorry that I will give you a crappy one.

I honestly should be more inspired because Dalton and Tristan is still on the running to be the next American Idol. But idk what's happening with my life anymore.

I probably should've updated this earlier since I already got it finished for like idk, a week ago? But I just wanted to give you something before our finals will come up. I should probably be studying but eh.

I'm completely hopeless. Idk how I even manage to be on wattpad with these tons of requirements I need to finish up on.

Honestly, at this point my most used word rn is probably "Javla". Thanks poods for teaching me such a great word.

----/----/----/----

Chapter 23: Unexpectedly

Elsa

"Morning." I felt someone poke my nose making me face the other side of my bed. I heard giggling which made me throw my blankets over my head.

"Elsa wake up." He said in a singing tone.

"Ugh get away Elson!" I threw one of my 10 pillows at him. "Let me sleep dang it."

I now regret sleeping at 4 in the morning because I tried to finish a book. The hard copy of "Meant to be" by Laurel Morrill wasn't really that thick, if you'll compare it from the books from the Divergent series that I am literally begging my mom to buy me. But she said I should buy it myself since "I have money".

But she doesn't understand that I am saving to buy my own keyboard, the instrument not the part of the computer. I accidentally broke the one mom gave me so I needed one to practice on. And unfortunately to have some, I have to go save up so I'll be able to buy a new one.

"It's already 7! Mom says you have to go downstairs to eat breakfast!" Elson argued.

"I'll skip breakfast." I groaned once more.

"But mom said we're going to the mall today!" Elson threw my pillow back, hitting my back in the process.

"Whatever, I'm staying here." I said using the pillow he threw me to cover my head.

"Suit yourself, we're going to see dad today." Elson said before going out.

Ugh, my one weakness.

When I heard the door close I immediately stood up groaning as I tried to find my fluffly bunny slippers. But I failed to find it so I went down with my hair braided hair messy (yes I braid my hair before going to sleep), my shorts probably uneven, and I was wearing mom's uber large shirt which sleeves kept falling off my shoulders.

"Good morning Elsa!" Mom greeted. What's so good about the morning?

"Woah, you look like a zombie." A familiar voice said. Darn it, why did he have to show up so early?