Chapter Nine

A week had passed since I've heard or seen Sky. The very last encounter we had, was the first time that I had been scared in such a long time. Weakness. It felt so good being around her. From the moment I noticed her in the office. Not caring how hot that beverage was, it was just her. Fuck.

It's as if my mind is causing me to drift out of control. I—why?

"Mr. Hamilton..." Sky stands there, her pencil skit heightened. Her blouse unbuttoned at the very top, exposing her busty breasts. A growing pain stretches across my thigh as my penis expands in excitement. Her hips popping as she moves toward my direction. Her black framed glasses tilted down as her eyes fuck me from far...

Sky...

Her plump lips glossed, brown outline hugging her lips.

Sky made her way towards me, pushing my legs apart with her knees. "Max, touch me please."

I broke. Pulling her arm down, Sky pressed her body on to mine. My chair holding our weight, I cradled her over me. Her warmth. Her smell. Honey nectar spilling down her beautiful brown skin, her thighs filling with such enticing waters. I tried clearing my throat, to only be caught growling.

Sky grabbed either side of my face, pushing herself closer in the seat. Now our bodies pressed against one another, she leaned her face in, sticking her warm tongue out. Pressing the tip of her tongue on my lips, she flicked her tongue upward, just before kissing me.

I was lost. It was as if I hadn't known of the term Sub and Dom. She had ruled my demanding world. Her scent now embedded into my mind. Her voice so sweet. Her womanhood, so wet, so soft, so delicate...

I think—falling...

"Mr. Hamilton." I broke from my daydream, looking towards my side. At the doorway, Samuel stood.

Since Sky had left, I've been setting up plans for her safe arrival to the East end of Seattle where I was located.

Extending a hand, Samuel handed me the documents of her acceptance.

"Upon arrival, the moving rans had already packed 80% of her items. I handed her the documents as requested and informed her about her plans."

"Did you send the two guards I hired?"

"Yes. They've been monitoring her home for the past three days since her permanent move. She arrived safety at her new location. The registered car plates are located in the folded after the picture of her home. I labeled it on the side. The men haven't approached Ms. London as of yet, just as you've requested."

"Good. Have you sent over the latest models of technology."

"Yes sir. The new IPad, IPhone, AirPod Max headphones, MacBook Pro, and an apple desktop. Her keys to her vehicle have already been delivered to her as well. She will start work this Monday, tomorrow morning."

"Thank you Samuel. Make sure the two men are swapped out during each shift to ensure no one makes a mistake in guarding her.

Monday morning, she is to be driven to work. Send over the most trusted driver you have, and make sure he's assigned to her for the week. I want her to know the ends and out of this town before she's driving in her own."

"Yes sir, I'll have everything ready."

Samuel turned heading out the door. Samuel was a man I trusted with my entire life. I've known him for a very long time. He taught me most I know. He's handled most things before noticing. Enemies, old submissive's, business, affairs, etc. if I walked, he ran. He ensured that everything f of my requesting, was followed through. He's also the only man who's ever worked for my mother...