Chapter One (needs editing)

His kiss sent me into a deep trance. I could feel the love for him overcome my body.

"Come to me." His demanding voice lured me to his command. I crawled to his perfectly structured body, watching his eyes darken with pleasure.

"Yes Sir." My head bowed awaiting his next word.

"Look at me little one." I slowly looked back up to his tall frame. Caught in a daze, I watched his chest go up and down as his breathing became rigid. His beautiful tanned body, abs carved from the gods. His built frame filled my memory, causing my mind to shutter. My body trembled as excitement burned throughout my body, forcing me to admire him further. His jawline caught me. And those pink plumped lips, I wanted so badly. I needed him, I craved for him to touch me....and he knew.

"Why are you so defiant my little slut?" A smirk plastered across his face. My panties moistened to the smile I had never remembered being apart of his emotions'.

"I-I don't know Sir." He looked down at me with pure disgust.

"Does daddy have to show you how to be a good girl?" He said huskily, bending down to my level.

His hot breathe hummed across my skin as I looked at him carefully. I watched his eyes darken. Evil filling his beautiful Grey orbs.

His fingers trailed along my skin. Forming goosebumps. "Tell me slut..." He came close to my ear taunting my innocence. "Do you enjoy pleasing your master?" His words ended with a light grunt.

I held my posture and lowered my head. His words blinded me. That voice made me shake. I moaned lightly and grabbed the strains of the carpet. Hmmm.

Think. Think of something else. Don't let him win you over.

His Italian accent came out this time. "Look at me SLUT." Shaken body; I looked up at him and trembled. "Si-sir please.." I couldn't think anymore. "vorresti papà a scopare il suo piccolo troie figa ?" (Would you like daddy to fuck his sluts pu**y?)

"Y-yes master..."
__________________________________
This is an every morning thing. Waking up in pools of sweat, the same memories of him echoing in my mind. Vivid and clear. His plump lips parting, his muscled fingers tightening its grip around my neck, chiseled abs squeezing together as he flexes his stomach. His V-line sharp, automatically parting my legs in sight. Looking down as he continues to fill me with his hard—
The alarm seems to keep ringing yet you're ignoring it Sky...

My deep gaze cut from the ceiling, shooting to the loud bells of my annoying alarm. Work. I had the same routine since I turned thirteen. It was rest, work, barely sleep, depression, work, barely sleep...on and on again. It was as if I had turned 67 instead of 23. Spending nights thinking of men I'd love to be with, k-dramas and romantic films flooding the gates of my mind. Seeing the different faces of main male characters, imaging lustful acts. I was obviously lonely...except for Mr. Butters. My beautiful mixed Tabby cat. It was me and him. I had no friends, no relationships in the past six years, no family, and no kids. Just me and Mr butters.

My dreams seemed to be saving me from self destruction. My work consists of reading different books in order to make mockups for romance novels. The drafts are from new authors starting off on online websites, looking for a way to begin their writing process. Most of the groups I work with are from eighteen to thirty years old. Each group has a unique style, vampires or werewolves, historical romance novels, non-fictional novels, poetry/Literature, etc.

Days like today I work from home. Which isn't an issue for me, since I'm an introvert anyway.

I slide my feet into my crocs to the right side of my bedside. Throwing my bonnet across the floor, and then grabbing my robe to slip on quickly.