First Day At Work

First Day At Work

---------------------------------

Regan

In the morning, getting Alex and Jasmine ready was easier tan I thought. They were ready before I was! I took them to daycare before going to work. I so nervous. I walked up to the receptionist and said "hi, I'm Regan Carson and I'm-." The lady cut me off with a smile and said "Mr. Jameson's new assistant! Hi, I'm Nancy. Mary, Mr. Jameson's old assistant will be down to get you in a minute." I smiled at her and said "thank you Nancy."

A couple minutes later Mary came and got me. She said "hi, I'm Mary." I shook her hand and said "hi, I'm Regan." She smiled at me and said "today I'll be teaching you about the job and then tomorrow, you're on your own." I said "thank you so much." She said "I should be thanking you. If it wasn't for you I would still have this job after this little guy is born." As she rubbed her protruding belly I asked "how far along are you." She smiled and said "eight months next week."

Mary unlocked a door that led into an office. She said "this will be your desk. All of the files you will need are in the bottom left drawer and all of the others are for you to organize, you can put whatever wherever." She unlocked the door to the right of my desk and said "this door leads to Mr. Jameson's office. He gets here about an hour after I usually get here so I unlock his office for him and I turn on the coffee maker."

Mary showed me around the building for an hour before going back to my desk. By that time Mr. Jameson was in his office. Mary grabbed my arm and dragged me into his office. She said "excuse me Mr. Jameson, this is your new assistant Regan, Regan this is Mr. Jameson." He stood up and held his hand out to me. I placed my small hand in his large hand and said "hi." He smiled and said "hi. It's very nice to meet you." I blushed a little and said "It's nice to meet you too."

Before the day was over, Mary taught me everything I needed to know before tomorrow. I left at four-thirty and went to get Alex and Jasmine from daycare. When we got home they ran off to play with Chaos and I changed into sweatpants and one of my old college shirts.

While I was cooking dinner there was a knock on the door and I was surprised to see my friends Jessica, Sarah, and Daniel. I smiled at them and asked "what are you guys doing here?" Jessica hugged me and said "we wanted to see how your first day at your new job went." I invited them in and said "it went surprisingly well. His old assistant was there teaching me everything I needed to know by tomorrow." Jessica asked "so is your boss hot?" I started laughing and said "I'm not answering that question." Sarah said "yeah he's definitely hot." I asked "so do you guys want to join Alex, Jasmine, and I for dinner." Daniel said "sure." Jessica asked "did your brother get custody of the kids." I shook my head. I said "not yet. The judge gave me temporary custody because in court yesterday something that my brothers lawyer said pissed Ali off and she started telling lies about my brother. The judge said that he would need time to look and see if what she said was true or not. Because of how bad the situation is the judge doesn't want Alex and Jasmine around either one of them." Jessica mumbled "I feel sorry for your brother. They should've just given him full custody yesterday." The room went silent for awhile before Jessica asked "I'm serious, is your boss hot?"

I have a long night ahead of me.

Damian

I have a feeling that I'm going to like me new assistant. Every chance I got to look at her I took. I didn't expect Mary to pick me a new assistant that was so hot. Regan looked so gorgeous. She was skinny but she has curves in all the right places. She's short which I like about her. She had blue eyes, the kind that I could loose myself in. Her skin was so soft and tan and she smelled like vanilla. I think Regan could change the way I think about relationships.

Oh my gosh, I sound like a girl!

I lost my train of thought when there was a knock at my office door. I yelled "come in!" My older brother Derek walked in and asked "hey did you forget about dinner at mom and dad's house." I grinned and said "I guess I did. Sorry, have you guys been waiting for me?" He chuckled and said "pretty much." After a minute of silence he asked "are you okay? You seem out of it." I looked up at him and said "yeah, never better."