Chapter 24

Hey guys, so..uhm i made a video for iGhost you, I really don't know if it's good cos i'm new to this. I wish someone could help with it, i don't know but i hope you like it.

This chapter is dedicated to AlanisKuylen

Thanks to everyone that have been reading my book. I love u all.

"What!" I exclaimed raising an eyebrow at him. Why was he suddenly asking about my crush? "I really don't want to talk about him. It's dumb to talk about someone dumb" I tried to turn around and walk away from him but he held my hand and pulled me back, almost slamming my body into his.

"What is wrong with you?" I stared at him as if waiting an explanation. I really didn't know what had gotten into him. I didn't  even know why he suddenly became interested in my crush. I just couldn't picture why he was looking awkward. There was just something about his suddenly rigid look.

"I just want to know about him, so tell me, I'm listening" Kent insisted. There was this seriousness on his face but the tone of his voice said otherwise, Maybe he was just teasing me again.

"No" I replied and turned away from him, diverting my gaze to my bed and I noticed my diary was lying opened on the bed. "Uh.." I stood motionless with horror, my eyes gazed with shock as my mouth widened with disbelief.  So many things started to run through my head and I could only come to the conclusion that Kent had read my diary. There wasn't a better explanation for his sudden curiosity about my crush, he must have seen what I wrote in my diary.

"Did you read my diary?" I asked as I turned to face him, hoping his answer would be negative.

"Yes" Kent replied without hesitation, his expression void of regret or remorse. I gasped as my eyes widened with shock, followed by an angry frown.

He couldn't even lie about it. That blunt bastard! How low of him.

"What? How could you?" I asked with fury running through my veins. I felt like blowing up. I wanted to kill him for going through my diary, how could he go through something so personal?

"How could I not read a book that is about me?" He scoffed with shrug. He must think going through other people's privacy was not a problem.

"I hate you" I yelped. I hated him! I hated him for doing that to me. I hate you Kent Harris.

"No you don't" Kent replied confidently. He must feel like some sort of trophy after going through my diary. He definitely felt like a king that rule all the girl's heart. *sshole.

I moved closer to him and continuously  hit him on the chest with my tiny hands. He stood still with a smirk on his face and watched me vent out my anger like he was enjoying it. That made me more angry, I stopped hitting and kicked him as hard as I could on the leg. "I hate you" I yelled and covered my mouth. I almost forgot it was late and no one would understand I was talking to an annoying ghost who read my fucking diary.

"Are you done?" He asked  with a smile still plastered on his face. Was I really a joke to him? Was he going to start making fun of me now? Was he going to tell everyone in school when he wakes up? It has never crossed my mind that he was going to wake up. Would he ever wake up? I had too many things running through my mind all at once and it even made me angrier.

"Are you done now?" He asked again.

"No" I kicked him on the leg once more and I turned to walk to my bed but Kent pulled me back. This time he was holding me close to himself enough, I wouldn't even be able to jerk my hand away from him even if I wanted to. My body was pressed against his warm body and I could feel a sudden rush through my spine. His touch was magical. Staring at his wicked blue eyes, he put his arm round her waist and I just wanted to pass out that moment. My anger just seemed to slowly disappear all of a sudden.

What was he doing? Was he trying to make fun of me again?

"Tell me" he muttered.

I averted my gaze away from his, shy and short of words. I didn't even know where to begin. I felt a little ashamed but everything I wanted was right in front if me. I had been hoping he would know how I felt about him someday but I didn't think it would be sooner. And now that I had the chance to say it, I didn't know where to begin.

He placed his hand under my chin and gently lifted my chin with his forefinger so I could raise my head up to look him in the eyes again. Those eyes were fire, they somehow made me week in the knee.

"Since when have you been crushing on me?" Kent asked. But I only kept staring at him "Since the very first day?" Kent asked again and I nodded my head in response, reluctantly. If he meant the day he spoke up for me, then that was the day it all started but I doubt if he ever remembered.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"You obviously don't like girls like me and you're a jerk. You always rub how good and classy your girlfriend was in my face" I said in a harsh tone, seemed my anger was finding its way back to me. It was becoming an hobby that I get angry whenever Tia came up.

He chuckled. "Oh yeah? What else?"

"You always make fun of me and-"

"And you called me DUMB" Kent said and I frowned at him.

"I never called you that, you said it yourself" I reminded him. I wished he had known that he was calling himself dumb

"You totally agreed. Maybe if you had told me earlier, you could have been the dumb one for crushing on me" Kent replied

"What? You're such a jerk" I tried jerking myself from him but he just seems too strong and I liked it.

Kent laughed. "But you love this jerk"

"I don't" I lied and looked away again.

"Come on, tell me. Do you love me?" Kent asked.

"No, I don't" I lied again.

Kent lifted my chin again and he gazed into my eyes. "Are you in love with me?" Kent asked again, I wasn't sure if he just wanted the truth or was just trying to make fun of me.

I took a deep breath gazing right back into his eyes. How could I ever resist the spark in his eyes, those eyes just had a way of making me weak and strong at the same time.

"I am" I muttered.

"Wow...someone is in love with a jerk" Kent laughed. An angry frown creased my forehead once again. I had the feeling he was just trying to make fun of me. He just played me to get the truth from me. I tried to pull away from him but he wasn't letting go.

"Let me go" I said as I struggled to get away from him.

"No" Kent clinged on to me while staring into my eyes. He straightened up with his arm still around me, he leaned in and suddenly pressed his icy pink lips against mine passionately.

I closed my eyes and let myself be swept away by the moment. I could feel a warmth of helplessness rushing down my spine and getting lost in the moment. I could also feel victory. Then I thought again what if he was just fooling around with me? I tried to pull back but he was just too strong to break free from.

I kissed him back passionately and wished we could stay like that forever

The moment was too real to be true, before I could open my eyes to finally believe and accept what was happening, he slowly faded away like a dream at dawn.

I couldn't feel his touch anymore

So tell me...what do you think of this chapter?

Comment and likes please. Don't forget to share. Thanks for reading...Love ya😘