Chapter 14

1k reads, i'm so excited. I really wanna say a big thank you to everyone who has been supporting this book from the beginning. Thank you all so much for reading, the likes and comments too.

You da besttttttttt

Dedicated to MloveReading

I got to Sallis and to my surprise, Kent was sitting comfortably at a table. I shook my head and headed to the same table.

I told him not to follow and he somehow ended up at sallis l. I wondered why he never listen to me and just do the opposite of whatever I ask him to do.

"I can see you're a bullheaded person" I said as I took my seat on the chair opposite Kent's.

"Sure I am, Rabbit" he smiled and I squinted my eyes at him "so tell me what you're doing here" he looked me straight in the eye hoping to get a reasonable answer. What else would I be doing here?

"What else would I be doing her besides eating? I just like eating Sallis' Steak and cheese toastie, that's all" I replied

"The toasties....I see" he slightly nodded his head.

"I come here most of the time after school to eat or evenings for some hot chocolate. But I haven't been here in the past few days now"

"Well I still think it's not classy enough" he was being annoying again, what was his problem with being classy or not?

"My problem, not yours. By the way, what's with you and CLASSY anyway?" I was forced to ask. It was beginning to annoy me.

"I think my girlfriend should be able to tell you that" Kent said. I could feel my forehead immediately creased into an angry frown and I rolled my eyes at him, giving him a death stare right after. I hated that he was bringing up Tia's name and I hated that he always brought her up in every conversation and tried to compare her to me, it was so annoying. I shouldn't feel that way but I just couldn't help myself.

"Why did you give me that look? Do you hate my girlfriend? Nerds are dangerous, always hating on people better than them" He said and think I almost went out of my mind but I just had to keep my cool.

"Excuse me? Don't call me 'nerd', OK...and I don't hate your girlfriend" I defended. I actually hated her, I hated her so much because she was his girlfriend. I had never wished to become anyone but sometimes, I just wished that I was Tia

"You don't have to lie" Kent smirked "That thing that always comes up on your forehead when you're angry is there right now" Kent said.

"No it's not" I said as I touched my forehead.

"I'm not blind, it's there"

"It's not" I said and paused for a second thinking of what Kent said. The fact that he always knew whenever he pissed me off got me thinking if he always annoyed me on purpose. He had been paying attention to the little things about me that I never thought he could have notice. Somehow, it made me happy and I felt my lips curved into a smile.

"Now you're smiling, why are you smiling?" Kent asked.

"Nothing.... I smile when i smell something delicious" I lied.

"Excuse me..." A male voice said and I lifted my head up to see a young man in his early 20s with a curly brown hair smiling at me. He smelled like he had washed his red t-shirt in a big bowl of steak. Maybe it was because he had been serving it. "Would you like to order something?" He asked.

"Yea...Steak and cheese toastie with smoothie" I replied him with a smile.

"Okay, will be up in a jiffy" the guy replied and left.