Authors Notes

Welcome to Ho-Ho Horror! This is a seasonal spinoff of my horror story collection, 101 Psychos. If you've read my Psychos before, then you already know what to expect !^_^!

There will be singing, but it will also be murderous (^_-) Don't be afraid to sing along.

All the psychos we encounter in this collection of shorts will have something to do with some sort of festive December holiday. These stories make Uncle Scrooge and The Grinch look like saints and angels.

RATING & WARNING -

WARNING! The following stories may be to intense for some readers. The crimes and murders depicted here are extremely graphic. There is massive amounts of VIOLENCE and GORE. These writings are not intended for the faint of heart or those with a weak stomach. Mature audiences only please.

These stories should be RATED R, however Wattpad has rated them PG13. I've had issues with trying to change the rating before, it always seems to revert back to PG13.

THE CONCEPT -

In these stories, the villain always wins. There are no happy endings here. Everyone dies. These stories are purely HORROR, and reflect what I feel a horror story should be.

I purposefully did not give any characters a name. Names give people identities, and that would have ruined the illusion I'm trying to create.

Victims are nameless so that you can allow yourself to feel nothing for them, just like the psychos.

Psychos are nameless so that they can be anyone, possibly in your town, maybe even sitting next to you while you read this book cluelessly.

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION -

© 2013

The stories you are about to read are completely fictional. Any resemblance to real people, living or dead, is a coincidence. Any resemblance to real events is a coincidence.

These stories are the product of my own sick and twisted mind. Nothing here is stolen or copied from anyone else.

Dedication goes to @gmartincook for inspiring these stories by asking me how many Christmas themed deaths I could think of. We shall see ^_- He also came up with the title.

-

Welcome to Ho-Ho Horror. Your about to meet some festive people.