My cousin's ex boyfriend is a gangbanger and he kidnapped us! Oh! He is also a werewolf! Joy Oh Joy.

~Howdy yaw! How are you doin? Good I hope! Soo here is the next chapter. I hope I didn't leave you waiting to long. So here it is! Enjoy! Comment! and Vote! :] ~

Recap: "What?" I asked. I looked over at him and he seemed to be debating over what to say. "Uhh....Have a nice walk." He said. I pulled my eye brows down. "Umm. Thanks. Later." I said tugging free of his grasp and walking into the forrest. Weird. I thought. Then a loud piercing scream came from somewhere in the woods. Only one person I knew could scream like that. Adrianna. I broke into a sprint into the woods from where I heard the scream. "I'm coming, Nanna." I whispered.

Sam's POV:

I heard the faint steps of Gene behind me. I was running full speed. I heard another scream and it led me to where she was, or being dragged from. I saw a large wolf with Adrianna's leg in its mouth, dragging her deeper into the woods. I heard a shredding of clothes and looked behind me to see another wolf but somehow I knew it was Gene. "I'll get Nanna." I whispered to him. He nodded and took off in the direction of the wolf. I circled around to Nanna instead of getting between Gene and the other wolf.

She was bawling and bleeding really bad. "Shh. It will be okay." I whispered to her. I looked up to see the wolfs going for each others throats. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. He will be okay. I said to myself. We were about a mile from the house but I was strong and a good runner. "This is going to hurt a little but I have to get you back to the house." I said to her. She had tears steaming down her face but she managed to nod. She looked up at me and then gasped. "S-Sam." She said quietly, looking behind me. I was bending down to pick her up but froze as I felt myself being watched.

I stood up straight and turned around only to regret it as I got tackled to the ground. I was winded and I was taking deep breaths with my eyes closed. I felt myself being sniffed and I stiffened. I peeked open my eyes and saw a giant midnight black wolf with golden eyes. I froze. It was standing over me, I cast a glance to my left to see Nanna being sniffed by a grey wolf. She was quietly sobbing. I wanted to go hug her and tell her everything would be okay but I didn't know what this wolf had in mind so I was better off staying still. I broke my attention off of her and looked back to see that the wolf was gone. I cautiously glanced around again. No wolfs. Anywhere. I didn't even see Gene. Weird.

I got up, aware of the many bruises on my back and my sprang ankle. I limped over to Adrianna. She had her arms wrapped around her legs and her head bowed down. I touched her shoulder. She jumped at my touch. "Nanna? Nanna, its okay. They're gone." I said softly. "M-my p-phone. Call D-Derrek. Hurry." She stuttered, pulling her phone gently from her pocket. I took it from her and scrolled down her contacts. My finger went to hit call when the phone was knocked out of my hand. I glanced up to see a boy about 17 with black shaggy hair and gold eyes. I glanced behind him to see two other guys holding a struggling Gene. I took a step back, closer to Nanna. If this came down to a fight, I wouldn't have a chance. I had a weird sense of deja' vu. I glared at the boy when I came back to reality. "What do you want?" I asked coldly. The boy cocked his head sideways and smirked.

"Well, my dear. You certainly are something to look at." He said while looking me up and down. I wanted to gag. I looked at him in disgust,"Okay. eww. Who do you think you are coming onto this property? You must want something. What is it?" I asked confidently. "We have been sent to collect a girl named Samantha." He said. "Do you know where we can find her?" He asked. I kept my face calm and cleared of any emotions. "Yes. I do." I spoke back. The boy took a step closer, "Where would that be?" He asked. I sighed. "You want answers and I want something in return. My name is Massey. I'll tell you where she is if you let them go." I said, keeping eye contact with him. The boy chuckled, "Deal. William. Adam. Let him go." He ordered. They looked confused for a second before releasing Gene. Gene looked annoyed and then walked over to my side. "Take her back to the house. I'll come back when I'm done here." I said. Gene looked at me in disbelief. I gave him a hard look, "Go." I ordered. I hated being rude and bossy but if he was going to listen to me, I had to. He simply nodded and picked Nanna up carefully.