My cousin's ex boyfriend is a gang banger and he kidnapped us! Oh! He is also a werewolf! Joy Oh Joy

(Like I said before! Sorry bout the delay! I hate getting writers block! Its not fun to sit down at the computer and nothing come to mind at all!!!!!!! Very irritating! Well here is part 2. I hope you forgive me!! Thank-you to everyone of you! And especially those who commented or voted or both!!!! Well...enjoy part 2!!!)

Recap: I made the first to move. I went for a high kick but he instantly dodged. He threw a punch which I dodged. We continued like this for a few minutes before he hit the soft spot on my temple, "Cheater." I mutter before I blacked out.

Gene's P.O.V

She made the first move, which I easily avoided. I threw a punch at her face but, surprisingly, she dodged it. It had been a few minutes of us moving when I got the order. 'What's taking so long?! Get her and come on! Knock her out or something.' Derek ordered. I sighed. 'Okay. Be there in a sec, Derek.' I had to end this, so I quickly went for a cheap shot and hit her temple. "Cheater." She mumbled and fell to her knees and then the rest of the way down. I picked her up off the floor. She looked kinda pissed still. I started chuckling to myself as I jumped out the window and headed to the car. I got to the car that had Adrianna and Derek in it. I saw Nanna widen her eyes when she saw Sam. Then looked at me with worried eyes. "Don't worry. I just made her pass out. She'll be perfectly fine." I said. A smile started to tug at her lips, "I'm not worried about her. Sam's a fighter. I'm worried for your health." I started laughing. "What is she going to do?" I asked not worried at all. "Well. She's is going to be pretty pissed when she wakes up. Someone went for a cheap shot like what you did about 2 months ago and well, when she woke up. Well...let's just say...uh...the girl is still in the hospital." She said smirking at the thought. "Damn." I muttered in amazement. This girls got must be pretty good. She prolly wasn't expecting my cheap shot, or she would have blocked it. "So she's pretty good?" I asked. "She was top in her class and could bring her instructor to the ground. So I think so." She said. I was impressed. Never have I met a girl or guy as good as me or even close to my skills. Hmm, I'm going to have to rematch her....without cheap shots.

I looked Sam's face. She still looked pissed. Ha! I just noticed that we were pulling up in the drive way to our house. It was about a good 10 minute drive just to get to the house. So all together we killed about 20 minutes talking. "Just take her to one of the guest rooms when we get there." She said, looking over at me. 'You get to keep her by the way, Gene' Derek thought. 'Really?....why?' I thought back. 'Cause you're the only one who is a good match with her is she try's to escape and Nanna is right....you already like her anyway.' He said smug. 'So! She's the first girl that can prolly hit me without me letting her! Its kind-of a turn on but I don't think Jay is going to be very happy about me getting her. He wanted her.' 'He's not going to like it but he is going t deal with it.' "Come on Nanna. Let's go in. Gene is going to care for her now." Derek said out loud. I could tell that he thought they had a lot of making up to do.....or making out to do. I smirked. "Okay. One second though. I need to talk to Gene really quick." She said. She turned to me, "Out of all the guys, I trust you the second most. You better not let anything happen to her or else. Got it?" She said sternly. I chuckled and grinned, "Yes, Ma'ma!" I said all formally. She rolled her eyes and then went over to Derek. He took her hand but she pulled it free. "We are starting all over again...especially since you kidnapped me and Sam!" She said and started walking up to the house. She prolly still remembered where everything was. Derek sighed and started walking after her. I picked up Sam and started up to the house and took her into a guest bedroom. I laid her on the bed and pulled the covers around her. I locked the door behind me and I was the only one that would have the key, so I didn't have to worry about her.

Sam's P.O.V

When I woke, it was light outside but I was in a weird room. The room was painted black and green. The bed had black silk sheets and the pillows were green silk material. The bed was huge, as was the room. It wasn't like those kingdm sized rooms but it was still big. It had a T.V. and radio. A night standby the bed with a lamp on it. There were three doors total, two prolly lead to a closet and bathroom. The other must lead into the rest of the rest of the house. What am I doing here. Then I remembered everything. The fair, the note I left my parents, the guys being *gulp*.....werewolves, Nanna's ex-boyfri- SHIT! Where's Nanna? I hope she's is okay! I jumped up from the bed. I was still in my clothes from last night! Thank-gawd, I would have a heart attack if one of the guys changed me. Eekk, talk about creepy. I walk/ran to the door, turned the handle and pulled. Locked. Damn! I started banging the door knowing someone would come let me out. I was banging on the door for about 3 minutes when I heard a click and the door opened. I saw a very sleepy looking Gene. "Would you stop banging n the door. Geez, people are trying to sleep out here." Anger pulsed through me as I remember him and that cheap shot. I pulled my fist back and punched him in the face, he stumbled back but didn't fall. He looked tired and pissed. "What the HELL was that for?" He asked. "Well. You did a cheap shot yesterday and I just paid you back. Be grateful. I could have kicked you were the sun don't shine." I said feeling better at once. He froze and then glared at me, "You are evil aren't you?" He asked.