Chapter Ten-M

A/N/warning: This chapter contains highly explicit sexual content. Please proceed with caution. If you do not feel comfortable reading, the plot is the same if you skip this chapter. 

Chapter Ten

It began as usual, the kiss. Slow, tender, full of so many words they barely had the courage to say and of feelings they were just starting to understand. But this time, they had felt the horrible threat of never experiencing the kiss again. For far longer than they ever wanted, they had felt what it would be like to live without the one with which they shared the kiss.

The loss, so profound and terrible, put a new edge to their want: lust. Lust, heightened by need and love. Lust that was palpable, warm, wet, and undeniable. It radiated off them in heat filled vibrations, hands trembling in strain and in trepidation of new territory. Minds surging and sensitive with the only thought of more, more, more.

As his lips parted hers hungrily, their tongues slid against each other, savoring, tasting, memorizing the smoother sides underneath and the rougher drags on top. One of his hands wound into her hair while the other ran down her back, palm pressing her closer to him. She whimpered in pleasure, her body heating as he gently pushed her towards the bed.

The edge hit the back of her knees and with her heart pounding wildly, she lied back, never parting from his kiss. He scooped an arm under her back and she giggled into his mouth as he settled her further onto the bed, resting her head on the pillows. Would this be it? Would he remember the day's events and worry she needed rest? She wondered if he would pull away and make her sleep, but he didn't.

Instead, he roamed. He searched and caressed and wandered. He wanted to remember every inch of her, wanted to preserve her shape into his mind forever. Leaning on his right elbow, he first ran his left hand up and down the side of her body, his lips ever steady on hers, his tongue finding new ways to curl in her mouth. Her shirt had hitched up to her ribs and when his fingers trailed over the exposed skin of her side, her grasp tightened in his hair.

Intrigued, he tentatively slipped his hand fully underneath, his palm splaying against her smooth flesh hot under his touch. He savored the give of the plump skin on her sides, the soft dips of her ribs, her stomach which trembled slightly when his touch was too ticklish. As the tip of his index finger brushed the edge of her binding, she removed her hands from his hair abruptly.

He froze, worrying he had done something wrong. Did he hurt her? Were her injuries from before not healed enough? Or worse, did she not want to be touched this way? Was this her limit? He stopped his kisses, about to ask these very questions out loud, but she chased his lips with an insistent whine. She sat up slightly, chest pressed against his and he felt her hands disappear behind her back. The sound of her binding falling to the floor beside her bed a moment later made him smile into the kiss and she giggled at his reaction, both of them surprised by her boldness.

Now with full permission, he more confidently trailed his fingers along the curve of her breasts, before cupping one fully in his palm. She gasped into his mouth, head tilted back in pleasure, and he took the opportunity to kiss along her jaw, trailing kisses up and down the line. He kneaded, gently at first, and then more fervent as he felt the small peak harden under his touch. He curiously pinched it between his fingers and she gasped again, arching her back, a whimper escaping her lips.

Still not having enough, he tugged on her shirt in silent question and she scrambled to pull it off over her head, tossing it blindly into the dark. She didn't have a chance to feel shy before his mouth found her already hard nipple, sucking it between his teeth and swirling the tip of his tongue around it. Her hands clawed at his sides, moaning with a fresh wave of pleasure.