Meeting My brother

"H-Hi..." Craaap i am sooo nervous and here i am standing infront of him.

" Hello Love! Whats your name?" Well he sounds nice

"VAS HAPPENIN?" Wait what?

"DO YOU HAVE ANY CARROTS?!?" Oh My God he just spoke to me and asked for carrots..

"DO YOU LIKE NANDOS?!" Man he has an Irish accent!

"Did it hurt? You know when you fell from heaven." Wow what a flirt!

"Hello my Name is Oliva Lee Tomlinson. Whats Vas happenin? No I do not have any carrots sorry! I have never been to Nandos before but i have heard of it before. And wow you sound like the flirt."

"WHAAAT!!!!!!" They all screamed at once when i finished what I was saying.

"Okay i said and i quote " Wow wha-" They cut me of.

"No, no before that love!" says the nice one.

"erm ok then "I have never bee-" Now i was cut off by my brother

"No Love! What's your name again... Your whole name." Ha righhht i knew they were talking about that aha.

"Ermm Its...It is Oliva.. Lee.. Tomlinson?" Crap that sounded like a question.

"Oliva? As in my sister Oliva? The one that mum and dad left in Australia with a friend?" Louis asked.. wait what?!?!

"WHAT!? mum and DAD! So the person i have been calling dad for the past 15 years isnt my dad?"

"No Oliva he isn't.. Didn't he tell you? Wait what are you doing here?" louis asked.

"I.... I can't believe it. No he didnt tell me. And i am here because he is... is going to be died i like 5 days..."

"Oh." louis said.

"Sorry for intruding! i will go!" and with that i tried to run out of his house.

"OLIVAAA WAITTTTT!!!!" he grapped my arm. "Stay here!" he said

"But I can see you are already pretty busy.."

"Stop! Your my sister! You can stay isnt that right lads?"

"YESSS! You can!" they all shouted.

"Wait.... you have never been to Nandos?" the Irish one asked.

"Ummm noooo. i want to but my dad.. or whatever he was never let me go there. he said school is more important then going to stupied restaurant like that!" The Irish one jumped off the lounge he was siting on and hugged me tight..

"there, there... you poor poor child! Come with me and I'll help uou get your life straight!"

"B-" he cut me off!

"Shhhhhh! It will be alright!" He said patting my head.

He walked me out to his car with my brother and his friends following plus the girls.