Louis Tomlinson's Sister?

Oliva P.O.V.

Hello Everyone! My name is OlivaLee Tomlinson... Yes Tomlinson, as in LOUIS TOMLINSON SISTER!!!!!!!! How cool? Note the sarcasm. I live with my dad while Lou lives our mother. When my mum was 2 months pregnant with me Dad, mum and Lou all moved to to Australia. When i was born mum and Lou moved back to Doncaster. While Dad and I stayed in Australia. Apparently they were gonna get a divorce earlier but then they found out they were prego with me so they moved to Australia had me and then bye bye mummy and Lou.

Shall i tell you what i look like? okay, Well i have brown hair and i am a shortyyyy! YEWWW! Oh yeah i am also 15..

"OLIVAAAA! Come down stairs please i have to tell you something...." WOOOP thats meh dad!

"Yes father, if i am in trouble its our dog Oscar whom did it... Goodbye!" Way to go! Blame it on the dog. Geez!

"Oliva, did you all asleep in English?" hmm did i?

"Noooooo, not at all!"

FLASH BACK:

Dream:

"OMGGGG THEIRS A FLYING UNICORNNNNN!!!!!!"

"Yes Oliva, their is a Unicorn."

"OMG! Your a dog that tallllkkkks!!!!!!!!!!!!" OMFG! ITS A FRIGGEN DOG THAT TALKS!!

End Of Dream:

"OLIVA! WAKE UP THIS INSTAND!!!"

"THE ANSWER IS 2X2=69!"

Flashback over:

"You Know what dad. I did fall asleep :)"

"Oliva. You have to move to Doncaster with your brother!"

"WHAAT?!?! DAAAD! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME GO THERE! I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE YOU!" No. No. No. No. He can't make me go.

"Oliva, please you have to go... You can't stay here with me anymore... I... I am dieing of Cancer..."

"NOOOOO DAADDDYYYY PLEASEEEE! I WANNA STAYY AND HELP YOU!"

"Oliva, I only have a week left to live.."

"NOOOO DADDY PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! I.. I CAN HELP YOU! JUST PLEASE DONT GO!"At this state i was in tears aswell as my daddy.

"Liv, your leaving tonight. Your brother doesnt know your coming. I dont have any of thier numbers or addresses. So you just gonna have to walk around and ask people. Your plane is landing in London this is why you are going to your brother... Oliva I Love you remember that."

"Okay... I love you to daddy."

____________________________________________________________________________________

WHOOOOOP!!!!!!!! First chapter done and dusted! If any of yah wanna chat with me my twitter is @cassielongden and my kik is FoodRus