Chapter 5

If I ran a little faster, I would be free. I rounded a corner and stopped suddenly. The pain in my neck was horrible. Why was I feeling pain? Why-

"You! Stay where you are!" Shouted a voice. I turned around and saw a guy come running after me. My instinct was to run, but I knew I wouldn't go far because of my pain AND this man who was coming toward me. So I gave up at that moment. I decided my life wasn't living for. I simply just-stopped.

I sat down and watched as my mate and the muscular guy come toward me. I saw movement, but I did not respond. I felt someone's fingers on my neck, but I didn't care to move. I felt myself being put on something soft and cold. A bed. I was in a bed. The light turned off and I sat there in darkness. Not doing anything other than breathing. I had. O thoughts in my mind.

The one thing that brought me back to life was seeing one person I never thought that I would see.

....................................----------------------------------------..................................

As I sat here not thinking about anything, the door opened and I saw a man. Just some man I have never seen before, I don't think. With glassy eyes, I searched the man's body seeing all of his muscles made me seem fazed a little. I had seen this man with his muscles before. Who was he? I slowly moved my mout and formed out the words, "Who you?" I'm surprised I knew that much of the English language to actually say that.

"Agent Blue," was his reply. My eyes cleared up, my mind began working again. Blue, Blue, Blue......BLUE! Agent. My eyes, I'm sure, looked shocked. The man nodded as he came closer to me. "No! I want your serial number! Now!" I commanded.

How did he find me? After 11 years, he FOUND me. "11225 (a/n just a made up number)," "No, it can't be. How Did you find me?" I asked as I stood up on my bed. Blue came closer. "No!" I stepped back as I yelled. "How. Did. You. Find. Me?" Blue's brown eyes told me how sad he was. "You're a busy girl. Stealing credit cards, I.D's, passports. Whatever you could get your hands on. I found you by-this," He took out a throwing knife from behind his back. I slowly reached out, my starved fingers grabbing onto the key to my history. As I relived what if felt like to throw one oft favorite knives, someone came in.

I threw the knife. It

Quizzed by Blue, and just barely missed Damien, my mate. "How did you get a throwing knife?!" he yelled in his alpha tone. I stared at Blue and nodded. I was ready to be an undercover spy all over again.