Chapter three

Chapter three

My throat was dry. I had to actually speak English. I took a breath and replied,"Zulily," "And why you're here?" My alpha asked, repeating his sentence. "Mmmm... Pack got killed and-," I stopped talking. Why was I telling this man my personal story? It was none of his business. "And that is all you can know about me," I said with a voice that was not weak, but not too strong to make his wolf mad. The alpha nodded and said,"I'm Alpha Damien. I'm sorry about your pack, but you'll learn to love this one," I shook my head," I will never love this horrible pack. I will do everything to get away from you," Damien's eyes turned from brown to black.

He stepped toward me and picked me up by the waist. I let out a little shriek. Then, I got angry again. "Let me go!Let me go!I'll kill you! Let me go!" I screamed at the top of my voice. As he slung me over his shoulder I though of how to get out of his grasp. As quickly as it had happened, I wasn't on his muscular shoulder, but on something soft. A bed. My breathing became faster as Damien stradlled my hips. It felt like I was in heaven, even though I knew I was supposed to figure out how to get out of this place.

"You are mine, no question about it. You will stay here until I say so. My mate-" "I'm not your mate!" I spat back out. He cupped my face and stared at me for a very long time. I couldn't hold Damien's stare any longer, so I looked away. "Look at me," he commanded. I unwillingly looked into them. "You are mine and you will not run away from me. Got that?" I didn't say anything. "Got that?" He asked again while rubbing circles on my hip. I couldn't think, only look at him. if I said yes, then I wouldn't be able to get my freedom back. If I said no, I would still have my freedom. I decided to chance it, "No," was my blunt answer. Damien stopped rubbing circles in my hip, and I held back a whimper. His eyes turned black and started squinting. "What did you say?" His words were like cold ice cubes, hard and freezing. I took a deep breath. "No,"

I gasped as he pulled me up. The air was freezing without Damien so close. He made me sit on his lap with my back to him. I tried getting out of his grasp, knowing what was in his mind. He kept holding on to me, his warm hands now becoming warmer. He flicked his tongue against my marking place. I stiffened a groan, stubborn not to give in to these feelings. He went lower on my neck, his tongue trailing. He stopped at a place and licked it, finding my g-spot. I moaned and leaned back, wanting more. He held onto my wrists and rubbed circles where my pulse was, feeling how fast my pulse was. I knew it was fast. I also knew he could feel it, too. "Do you understand?" He whispered in my ear, his breath reaching the wet place on my neck, making me cold. I almost nodded, but thought better of it. I shook my head. "Fine, than," He started nibbling my marking place. My heart raced to my throat. He was going to mark me if I didn't do something soon.

A/N

Okay, I'm am mean, but I'll update soon. I promise! Love you, blablaz!