Chapter two

Chapter two

I had gotten caught by a nightmare of mine. His eyes were a shocking blue for this red headed alpha. They looked like a mirror, glassy and reflective. If you dared even looked into them, they looked like they would crack.

"What are you-" Before the alpha had any chance to catch me, I slammed the beautiful oak door in front of me. I quickly locked the door knowing that even THAT door couldn't stand a chance against an alpha. I grabbed the bag beside the door and ran through my house and out the back. Thank goodness I was smart enough to pack this yesterday. I had been feeling very uneasy lately. It was like my wolf knew we were going to get caught by this man.

I heard the man swear to himself silently as I made my way through the forest. I had always escaped to the forest for a little peace and quiet sometimes. Now, it was anything but peaceful. It was chaotic. It felt like every song a bird did, it was canons going off everywhere. My ears were very sensitive now. They had to be in order for me to get away.

I fell into a little hole that had been dug by little werewolf children. Curse them were kids. The day I had kids, the day I would die. Not from pain or misery, but from finding my mate. Mates were no good. They didn't give you a part of themselves to you so you "became whole". They took something away from you. A thing that is hard to get back once you've lost it. Freedom.

I picked myself up from the muddy ground and kept running, unaware of the pain in my arm. I must have broken it when I fell. The alpha was right behind me, now. I could see his fingers reaching out to me. I couldn't help myself. I stared at them. They were perfect. No cuts, no calluses, just perfection. I wished that those fingers would touch me in a way that would warm up any cold soul.

I made the mistake of looking forward just as I slammed into a tree. My muscles ached and my bones felt like they were on fire! Before I could do anything, my hands were held behind my back by two very muscular arms. One was holding my right and left wrists, while the other held my waist. My vision was blurred by my pain from my arm and the hair that was tickling me right now.

I fought with everything. I used every single Taekwon Do move I knew. I used every single karate my I knew. Nothing seemed to phase this man. He held me close to his chest as my breathing hitched from lack of oxygen. I. Would. Not. Cry.

I needed to escape, but how? I was slung over the man's shoulder while he kept walking. His left arm holding right below my knee so I couldn't kick. His right hand was holding on to my bum so I wouldn't fall. And he could also spank me if I did something he didn't like. My hands were my only options. I used my index finger to trail his spine, counting how many bumps I could feel. I divided the number by two, counted to the right place, and used all of my force I had in my hands. The man was taken by surprise and let go slightly. I flipped around so that I was on my back and freed my legs. I hated the fact that my shirt was a little too short and showed some of my sickly flat stomach. The man knew what I was doing, so he put one palm on my belly and one hand on the small of my back, and flipped me over again. Grrrrrrrrrr!

We came to a place where there was a little clearing and in that clearing held a magnificent house. No, not a normal house, a pack house. I went into fight mode and kicked the guy in the gut. The alpha let go and I fell off of his shoulder. I ran for the forest, only to be met by a growl and a wolf pinning me to the ground. I looked around, and saw that there were two wolves who pinned me, not just one. My kidnapper came up to me and grabbed me by the arm, giving a look to the two wolves.

"I'll be right back. I must deal with my mate," my kidnapper, the alpha, said in a voice that sounded like he was in pure frustration. I pulled my arm with all of my might, but my mate's iron grip were like handcuffs. Thank goodness that my healing was done and my arm was no longer broken, or else I would have been screaming from the pain.

I was led into the log of a pack house and saw people staring at me. Their eyes seemed confused, excited, and sympathetic all at the same time. I was dragged into a room and pushed inside. My mate locked the door, turned around, and said," Now, tell me your name and why you're here. And while you're at it, tell me why you hurt me, your alpha and mate."

A/N

I know, I know.... Cliffhanger. Tell me what you think and what should be done and/or changed.