Chapter 7:

Hey guys sorry first I got a job and then college started up so. Anyways here is the 7th chapter. As I like to say sit back and enjoy the chaos. No promises on the length but I will do my best for it to be over a page.

Chapter 7:

Draco and I walked out of the room and headed over towards Dom and Leon. I give them both a small curtsy and the return it with a bow. I smile at Dom and he smiles back.

"King John I must be able to finish my education," i tell him.

"You can do that at home, mate," replies Dom for him.

"Dom, please understand, I know we are mates but I do need time to adjust to the thought of being a mate and not a wife as well as ruling Aran and not my home country. Plus I have good byes to say. I know many people in the cities so it will take time," I whisper.

Dom growls before stalking off. John shakes his head at Dom's reaction to my words. I feel the tears building up in my eyes and allow them to fall. John comes over and envelops me in a comforting hug. Through the tears I give him a thankful smile.

"Allow him time to get used to the thought of you not coming home with him. He was thinking you would automatically go back with him with no thought of what you are leaving behind," John tells me.

"I would love to go back with him now but I have responsibilities that I must take care of here," I say.

"I know dear. How long will it take for you to learn all that you need," he asks.

"At the most two more years," I reply.

"He can wait years for you but any longer and his wolf may go crazy and come find you. It would be most unpleasant for that to happen. Trust me dear, that happened to my father. He saw his mate but did not know who she was and so he left her be for two and a half years and then found her only to roughly mate her," John tells me.

"Tell him to come and talk with me. Aguard can lead him to where I live," I ask of John.

"I will," John replies.

I walk back to my home and head up to the library. As I work on some math, I hear a knock on the front door and Carmen lets the person in. I listen as she leads the person up the stairs.

'It is Dom,' Draco warns me.

'Thanks for teh warning Draco,' I reply.

'Only looking out for my girl,' Draco says.

I have a smile on my face as Carmen knocks on the door and leads Dom in. I look him in the eyes and smile. Dom sits in the seat across from my desk.

"Is there anything that you would like for me to bring up for you my lady," asks Carmen.

"Nothing for me Carmen. I will be heading down to the city in a little bit," I tell her.

"I can tell that my lady," Carmen syas before backing out of the room.

I look go through some math work. Dom sits there and I can tell that he is getting agivated with me not paying any attention to him even though he is my mate. He starts twitching and tapping his foot. I keep it up for a few seconds and look up at him.

"Sorry but I would like to be able to head into town as early as possible. Has your fatehr told you anything about mine and his talk," I ask him.

"No," Dom answers in an aggrivated tone.

"My studies will only last two more years at the most. At the pace that I an going I could very well finish with in a year and two months. Dom understand, I do not do this to torrment you or because I hate you but because I believe it better for the people that one day both you and I shall rule. Should I be unprepared for it, the kingdom could go to shambles and the people into poverty," I remind him.

"I know," he says.

"I know how it feels to be in poverty. I wish that on no one not even my enemies. Well actually maybe Lilith but no one else should have to fight for food or steal to get what they need," I say. "I have friends here in the city and I wish to leave teh slums of the city in better shape than they are now. With out what I am doing for them the slums will never become better than they are. I have started to pay people to make repairs to the homes, streets, and shops of the slums. I have opened safe places for people who can not afford to rent or buy homes. I help them find jobs in noble homes or shops or other such places that pay enough for their families or so that they can one day open a buisness of their own with their own money."

"You do so much for these people, Reina. What do they do for you," he demands.

"They support me in my silent war against the evil presence of Lillith and her cronies. Her cronies perform all kinds of atrocities against many people of the city. The people help me in getting back those items they take and taking care of her cronies in every sense of the word," I tell him. "They support me and all of the decesions that I make. Should Lillith decide to try and usurp me from my position or try to move against me in a threatening way she will have a revolt on her hands."

"You are a dangerous thing my little mate," Dom says as he comes over and places his nose against my neck.

Dom breathes in my scent to calm himself and his wolf. He runs his hands down my arms and rubs small circles on my hands when his reach them. He gently pulls me up with him.

"My wolf is not pleased to have to wait for so long but he knows that you are right. He is willing to give you a uear and a half but no more. Any more and he shall come and fetch you himself and it will not be plesant," Dom tells me.

"And what do you say," I ask.

"I want you to stay with me but I understand as well," Dom whispers.

"Fine then come with me," I command.

"Where are we going," he asks.

"You will see," I reply.

Alright guys that is it for now. I will be updating this soon. Again I am sorry for the long wait for the story but I could not do much about it. Bye.