What's going on?

Before anyone could speak, little thumps coming from Amun got everyone's attention. The girl had suddenly gone into a violent seizure, and white foam burst from herr lips. 

"OH GOD!!" Ashlyn screamed trying to get a hold of Amun's head. 

Like a flash, the girl had shot over and grabbed  Ashlyn by her shoulders and dragged her away, "stay awway from her." her voice was calm yet resonated against the walls, deep with power and dominion. The tall man rushed to her side and they looked at each other. to Derrick, their lips weren't moving, but he could see that htey were conversing. The man gave her a curt nod and began to gather Ashlyn and the others out of the room. Derrick..being Derrick...protested, "The Fuck no!! This is MY house! I'm not going anywhere!"

The man's eyes flashed anger. He was about to say something, but the girl spoke again, "Gaia...let him stay."

The man ran his fingers through his black wavy locks and protested, "Bes...s-she could attack_"

"If he wantns to die...let him." she said looking directly at him. 

Great. Looks like she already hates me. 

At that moment. Amun trying to speak, but it only came out as laboured violent grunts as she continued to spasm.  Her skin turned a pale blue, and her eyes rolled back into her head. 

Bes sshed her, and let her holdl onto to her hands as she gently pushed Amun's hair out her face. 

Derrick could hear popping and cracking noises tht he coouldn't figure out whether or not it was coming from Amun. 

"Yes. It's her body adjusting to the cross." Bes answered his thoughts.

"What cross?" then...without warning, Amun's back arch at a dangerous angle, and then just stretched out. She lay there in Bes' arms...Dead.