Awaking to LOVE

The hot, low and steady breath of Derain's slumber blew into Bes' face. A satisfyed smirk crossed her  lips when she opened her hazel eyes; that had hints of bright yellow and seemed to glow, to see Derain's smooth face before her. Bes smile grew wider as her eyes traced along his angular masculine jawline, down the big prominent vein that stood proudly on his neck and across his wide buffed chest that had little brown hair spread sparsely across it. She shimmied a little out of his beefy arms that he always have wrapped around her when they would fall asleep, so she  can rise up onto her elbow so she could pass her palms lightly over his big bicep, and all the way over his forearm, fully enjoying how his skin felt like smooth granite under her touch. 

"One day if I sleep long enough I fear you might rape me." his voice deep with bass floated into her head.

Bes looked up at him and grinned,  "Maybe I will. Mornin babe." she muttered before placing a light kiss on his pink soft lips.  Derain enclosed her in his arms and rolled her atop him, "How can it possibly be rape if I welcomed it huh?" he ran his fingers through her mid-back long, honey blonde straight silky hair, before pulling her down close to him so he could kiss her again, this time, more passionate, passing his tongue lightly along her lower lip, asking peerrmission to enter herr mouth. Bes opened her mouth a little so he could pass his hot tngue against hers as his hands passed along her back down to her ass where he carressed it, making the little hairs all over her body stand on end. 

Bes pulled away from him as the sudden footsteps drew to a stop just outside her bed chambers, "Yes Apz you can come in." she moaned, slightly annoyed. 

Appollonia, one the Elder's 19 year old daughter pushed through the large ceiling high iron doors just as  Bes rolled off Derain, back onto the bed.

"The Princess is crossing."