Dear Diary,

That was theh worst feeling I ever had to go through. There I was, playling, or rather trying to play my violin, when I felt this...this...throbbing sensation, nagging at my front sides of my top jaw. As I continued to play, Derrick ran through my mind. Yes...I was in love with him, and I had no idea why. He never paid me any attention. I grew up in this house with him, his twin brother Daniel and his older borther Dominic and their mother Ashlyn. I wasn't related to them...so at least it wouldn't be incest right? Hmm, but Derrick moved as if he hated me. He never smiled my way for the 17, soon to be 18 years that I spent with them. Ashlyn, had told me everything, even though she never treated as anything but herr own daughter, she let me know from early that she was not my mother. She was just my guardian, and was getting paid a HEFTY amount for it. I guess she would have to...protecting the princess of the Head Colony of Vampires isn't something wasy to do when you are just a normal, not too special mutant. 

CRAP!!! Did someone just stab me?!?!? This was getting worst! I felt like someone shoved a dull-edged knife at my throat and was rpping and tearing away at it. All the strenght had gone from my body and I couldn't hold up the violin any more...much less stand.