Chapter 5~The cave

HIYAZ GUYS EVERYTHING IS GOING REALLY GOOD AND THE READS ARE GREAT AND MY NEXT GOAL IS 60 READS HOPEFULLY AND ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS JUST COMMENT BELOW THANKS SO MUCH GUYS 

BYE BYE , 

KAYLEIGH.

 My jaw dropped and i froze , it was evident that i was shocked and horrified at the same time.I asked yet another question "do you know a man called John , John King " the glass started to move to the yes sign and suddenly the little blocks started to move and spell the words "What is your name?" i was flabbergasted , yes i used the word flabbergasted because i was so shocked.Lucas,lucas king i replied .

Suddenly i saw a white figure appear in front of me , it was violet i knew i recognised her even though i have never seen her before in my life.

"Hello lucas" she said to me , i backed away but as i backed away she got closer and closer , i didnt know why i was afraid llike she has been the person ive been looking for my whole lfe to help me fid a way out of the big black empty hole ive been living in since my dad had left us.

"Dont be afraid , please dont be afraid of me " she whispered , i didnt want to dissapoint her in case she left so i sat back down on my little wooden chair and began the conversation with " so you knew my dad then " , "yes , he was a very good and kind hearted man " , " then why did he leave me , leave us " i said you could hear it in my voice that i was upset "he couldnt handle all of the pressure of a wife and three kids , he was sick lucas , very sick".

I jsut nodded as if i was understanding how he felt i could feel it too but i would never abandon the ones i love , mum , mercy , dilan.

I thaught to myself for a minute but then i remembered what i had to ask violet , "ok now i have to ask you a really important question , do you know where my dad is now " , "yes i do lucas " , " well tell me " i said sounding really eager "lucas you know i cannot tell you directly , you must figure out yourself but i will give you clues into where your father is" , "ok well can i have my clue" , " you must follow this map and you will find your clue " she said as a little white piece of crumpled up paper appear in front of me it read "you must follow the clue then you will know what to do" , so i folded it up and put it in the back pocket of my jeans .

I looked up after i put the piece of paper in my pocket and was about to ask violet another question but she had vanished , gone i couldnt find her i guessed it was just one of those mysterious ghost things.

I packed the ouija baord away and headed up to my room to carefully examine the map i was given just in case there was any hidden tricks of hints to the place were the clue was.

I took it out of my back pocket and unfolded it , it was very confusing , it had alot of scribbles and scrawles and the writing looked very squiggly and kind of like the writing you'd do with an pen dipped in a pot of ink in the victorian times of something.

 The first place started in my basement which i thaught was rather strange , it said 2,000 steps forward , and that was the start of my little adventure.

After walking 2,000 steps forward i arrived at a little well thats in the woods next to the town square , the next instruction was to bring the basket up from the well and take what was in it , so i pulled at the chunky piece of rope until the bucket was all the way to the top , i looked inside the bucket and there was a little vile of a red liquid almost blood like , but i didnt mind as long as it would help me find my dad , i slipped it in my jacket pocket and read the next instruction it said walk east and take 4,000 steps so i did so and it led me to a small cave . . . .

So of course i entered and inside there was a tall and skinny stone standing in front of me and the last instruction on my piece of paper was to put the blood looking luiqiud into the little bowl type thing on top so i did and as soon as i did so one of the rock walls slid open and there was violet just standing there and she said to me "ahhh lucas good to see you again". . . . . . . . . .

SORRY GUYS REALLY SHORT CHAPTER BUT I PROMISE ILL MAKE THE NEXT ONE LONGER ANYWAY REALLY GOOD READS THANKYOU 

BYE BYE

KAYLEIGH.