chapter 4~the ouija board

HEYAZ SO THE STORY IS GOING REALLY WELL AND I LOVE WRITING IT I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT TOO SO MY NEXT GOAL ID 50 READS SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME GET THERE AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO READ ANY OF YOU GUYS'S STORIES I WILL JUST COMMENT BELOW AND I NEED SOME MORE VOTES IF U CAN SO THANK YOU AND ENJOY THE STORY AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO CHANGE IT UP A BIT JUST COMMENT , THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I LOVE ALL OF MY READERS,ENJOY THIS NEW CHAPTER,

BYE BYE ,

KAYLEIGH.

I sat there for a minute , my jaw wide open , a little bit of saliva almost fell out of my mouth until i jolted up and ran out the front door , patsy screaming my name after me . I knew excactly where i was going , i kept running for a bout five minutes until i reached a little bungalo at the edge of town , i kocked on the door quiet loudly because i was so anxious to tell him what i had just been told .

The door opened " Hi jim" i said , jim was my dads best friend since they were basically born . he was a tall man with a short black beard and a jet black head of hair , very skinny too."what are you doing here lucas,are you ok" he said sensing i was sad by the tears welling up in my eyes,"come in lucas" he said in a loving tone.

I followed him in and he set two cups of tea on the table for us . "Now whats the problem lucas " he said , "patsy just told me about violet park and how she knew my dad and how she knows where he went" , "oh"  he said surprised and shocked  at the same time.

"So what do you want know about your dad , and lucas remember i've already told you everything i know so i don't think i can help you out with all of your questions today" , "i know i know " i said , but htis time i had a totally different question to ask him.

"So the question?" , "oh yeah , emmm is it possible to talk to the dead " i said awkwardly "well that is a question i've never been asked before , but yes there is a way to speak to the dead " , " really there is " i said enthusiatically "yes but its very dangerous its called a ouija board , and i advise you not to use it,promise me you wont " he said in a very concerned tone "i promise " and with that i drank the rest of my tea and left jims house .

I went back to my house and quickly google'd ouija board and millions of answer's came up they all said its some kind of wooden board with letters and a yes and no sign on it and ou ask a question and the spirit will answer you useing the letters or the yes or no sign.

I jolted out of my seat at the computer and i knew where to go to get a ouija baord .

i was walking really fast down the main street eager to find my dad and i opened the little wooden door the bell went off as i opened it.

"can i help you" said a rather strange man , "emmm.....yes actually would you happ." i was stopped in the middle of my sentence by the strange man " i know why you have came " said the man " you have come for a ouija board to talk to the dead so you can ask a miss violet park were to find your dad , so you can have your family reunited " .

"emm yes and how did you know that" i asked in shock, " i know all " the absurd guy said to me , i just nodded and then he gestured me to follow him in his diection,so i did.

We entered a little tavern sort of thing and he handed me a box that had a a ghost on the top and the words said "ouija board" i thanked the strange man and was on my way out when " dont forget youn man that ouija baord is dangerous so you better watch yourself and remember all magic comes at a price" the weirdo said "but this isn't". i was stoppd again "goodbye mister lucas" .

I walked out of the shop door and back to my house aand i opened the lid,took out the board and just looked at it for a minute or two,hesitant on if i should do it or not , but then i thaught to myself and knew that i would do anything absolutely anything to get my dad back.

I put the lid back on and continued down to the basement , i sat on the little bench we had with a tiny little table and i took the lid off once more and took all of the letters out of the little bag and set them all up on the board , and put a little glass beside the yes and no sign.and i had braught a little candle with me to set the mood and stood up to turn the lights off  and then i lit my tiny candle.

I felt really scared about what might happen but i had to do it for dad.

I asked the first question "is anybody there?" i waited for a reply for a good couple of minutes i actually thaught it was really stupid and was about to give up when suddenly the little glass moved towards the yes sign and i almost jumped at the sight of it.I was surprisingly happy that i had gotten a response.

I asked yet another question "are you male or female "  , the little blocks with the letters on them started to move and spelled out the word female.

I was getting very hopeful at this stage i hoped that it was violet until i asked her the question i had been waiting to ask , "what is your name " the blocks started to move i was very excited and there it was the letters spelling " Violet Park". . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

SO GUYS TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK , WILL VIOLET STILL KNOW WHERE LUCAS'S DAD IS AND WILL LUCAS EVENTUALLY FIND HIS DAD?????? COMMENT BELOW , AND KEEP UP ALL OF THE READS THANKS GUYS,

BYE BYE,

KAYLEIGH.