chapter 2 ~ the tape recorder

HEY GUYS REALLY HAPPY WITH THE READS BUT MAYBE JUST A BIT MORE VOTES THANKS,THE NEXT GOAL IS 20 MORE READS AND 15 VOTES COMMENT IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!AND IF YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE ME TO READ ANY OF YOUR STORIES JUST LEAVE A COMMENT AND ILL GET RIGHT TO IT , THANKS GUYS

BYE BYE 

KAYLEIGH .

I pressed the door bell,the coldness of the metal giving me goosebumps,the large wooden door creaked open.The first sound came from the kichen,the screaming and shouting coming from mercy,my sister and my mother,"they are at it again"I mouthed to myself as i stepped into the dimly lit hallway,i slowly pushed the kichen door open i was right it was my mam and mercy."Whats wrong this time " i said in a a hushed tone "none of your business,toad" mercy retorted."It's about dad again isn't it" i whined."Just get out lucas" was all i heard as i got battered in the face with a wooden door.

I slowly walked upstairs holding my nose as drops of glimmering dark red blood fell on the harsh carpet.I grabed a piece of pure white toilet paper and dabbed it on my now swollen nose.As soon as my nose stopped spilling blood i trembled and continued into my bedroom,as i entered the cluttered room i was challenged by many obstacles including a laptop some wires and plates of old mouldy food lying on top.

I lay on my bed listening to some of my dads old music on his old tape recorder.And i noticed something a voice in the backround screaming softly (if thats possible) saying HELP ME , HELP ME.I jumped up in excitment,i loved sussing out mysteries.

Monday morning i awoke to a loud earpiercing sound,i turned it off and made my way downstairs and got some breakfast even though i wasnt even hungry,after my delightful porridge I got dressed and as i was about to leave the house i remembered the tape i needed to bring it with me because i was going to my grandmothers house after school.My grandmother was the only person who really understood me,i had told her about violet aswell,she always seemed so interested all the time unlike my mam or mercy.

I listenend to tape on my way to school the same screams the same screeches,the excact words "help me,help me ".I was confused yet understood the lingering words,yearning to get out of the little strings of the tape recorder.The voice,i recognised it,it was a male voice or so it sounded,it was a course type of sound like sand paper was stuck in the back of your throat,like a man who has smoked a million and one cigars in his lifetime.

I had reached the big steps which led right up to the school doors,it was ten to nine and school started at nine so i sped up my pace.

I openend my locker and took out my large books for first period and walked to my first class,i stood at the door waiting for my other classmates to join me even though i didnt even have any friends in my class,i was always described as the weird kid n the corner or the nerd who talks to himself,but i dont really care what they think about me because i bet that they actually have their own problems that they always try to hide but always just fail in the end and everybody finds out and all hell breaks lose.

I closed my locker after getting my books for the homework we had,and i walked to my grandmothers house and i knocked on her door,no aswer i figured she could be doing some gardening outside in the backgarden,so i went round the back and she wasnt there,the back door was open i was getting worried now, i went into the living room and i almost died at what i saw.......

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT IVE ME SOME INSPIRATION FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER IN THE COMMENTS THANKS BYEBYE

KAYLEIGH!!!!!.