Chapter 6

Hey guys it's a really late upload, but I kinda got busy with Year 11 exams :L

Enjoy :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                              Jesse's POV

"The road's just down there," I pointed down a narrow road, just off the A-road we were on.

"You sure?" She asked, biting her lip nervously.

I nodded. "You okay?"

"Yeah," She whispered softly, smiling at something.

                                               Mel's POV

I could hear my CD playing in my car behind us.

"You don't have to believe me, but the way I see it. Next time you point a finger I might have to bend it back and break it break it off,"

I recognised he lyrics almost immediately, smiling to myself.

"That's a good song, Beth. You stealing my songs now?" I thought playfully.

I could feel her biting her lip with my gift.

"I like Paramore. Hey, do you have your new You Me At Six CD in here too?" Beth thought back.

"Yeah, why? Did you want to play them?" I teased.

I felt her nod shyly.

I grinned. "Yeah, they're in he glovebox in the case,"

"Yay! Grasias Mel."

When the song ended, Beth played my new You Me At Six CD I got the other day.

I rolled my eyes at her, smiling.

"So, what're your abilities?" I asked aloud to Jesse. 

He hesitated.

"Do you know your gift?"

"Not yet," He replied shyly.

"Can you play instruments? Sing?"

"Yeah, I play guitar," He thought shyly.

I nodded, suddenly having an idea.

I pulled into a petrol station, partly because my car would be low by now; and because I needed to get something from it.

"What're you doing?" Jesse asked.

"Beth told me my car needs filling up a minute ago. I'll be right back. You want anything from the shop?"

He grinned and shook his head. "I've got everything I could possibly want right here, babe. I'll come with you,"

I nodded with a smile, closing the door after me.

I went to my car, as Jesse went to wait in the shop.

I tried to block my thoughts from Jesse while filling my car up.

"Beth?" I thought.

"Yeah?" she thought back, coming up to me from the drivers' seat of the car.

"You got my CD case I can borrow?"

"Yeah, I was listening to the Spanish songs on the radio. We're almost there, so it works."

I nodded and took the whole CD case from the passenger seat, and put it on the drivers' seat of Jesse's.