Chapter 1

Dianna Bell
The CEO Commands

© 2013, Dianna Bell
All rights reservered
belldianna@ymail.com

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher. 

Chapter 1

 (Alex Evans as Cutie Corey------>)

 Rushing around my room, I quickly smoothed out my slate gray silk tie over my crisp white shirt before grabbing my navy blue jacket from the hanger from the back of the bedroom door. I checked my watch, and damn, I was running a little behind I scurried a little  faster down the sparse hallway of my new apartment and into the living room, where grabbed my satchel before booking it out the door barely managing to turn the key in the lock before running down the hall towards the elevators.

 It wouldn't make a good impression to be late on my first day at work. Stupid alarm!  My best friend, Joseph, the miracle worker that he is managed to get me this job with Roche Marketing Inc. through his sister, who works there as the PA to the CEO himself. Impressive I must say, although I have never met him, the Marcus Roche in person. I did Google the company when Joe had told me about the internship opening with a Junior executive, and I must say that even in his photos the man radiated power.....he was just so yummy.

 Yes that’s right; I just said another man is yummy...if you must know I am 100% gay to the bone. (Huh, I said bone, I would loved to be boned or anything else Mr. Sexy CEO would want to do to any part of my sexy body!) I am getting off track here. Anyway, after several interviews I was offered the position and I gladly accepted it. Today is my first day after a long weekend of moving and settling into my two bedroom apartment.

 Hopping out of the cab, I raced towards the revolving doors of the magnificent building that housed Roche Marketing. The building was as impressive as the owner himself standing at a good twenty stories tall, soaring up into the city skyline. Everything was done in there from photo shoots, to meetings, artistic designs, and such. Of course, the top three floors held the big wigs. There was also a daycare and cafeteria for employees as well.

 Stopping at security front desk, I rummaged through my bag and found my new I.D. badge and I pinned it to the lapel of my jacket. Mr. No Neck, beefy security guard named Thomas waved me through towards the foyer containing the elevators. Glancing at my watch, I tapped my foot as I impatiently waited on the lift.

 I have approximately 12 minutes before I was due to meet with Mr. White, my boss that I am supposed to be interning with. I heard the ding and without looking up I rushed to the doors and as they swooshed open. And in my haste, I proceeded to get on it only to collide with what I thought was the damn doors. "Oomph!" I gasped nearly falling on my ass but two very strong muscular arms caught me by the elbows and brought me upright.

 My eyes traveled upwards from the very expensive Italian loafers, to equally expensive tailored black slacks, covering powerfully strong muscular legs and thighs, over the massive expanse of chest under a tailored jacket and up and up towards a chiseled clean shaved jaw finally, making eye contact with the sexiest pair of silver orbs I have ever had the pleasure to gaze into. My eyes widened as recognition kicked me in the back of the head. (And exhale Corey, come on, come on. Brain function needs oxygen.) Air whooshed out of my lungs and I quickly exhaled through my parted lips. On my first breath I immediately apologized with, "I am so sorry Mr. Roche. I did not see you. I was in kind of a hurry....pardon me Sir." I babbled like an idiot.