#10 He doesn't want you to leave

Harry: “But Y/N,” he whined, still half asleep, as you threw on one of Harry’s Jack Wills sweatshirts.

“I’ll be back in an hour,” you said, smiling at your sleepy boyfriend.

His curly hair was almost completely covering his face and his arms were outstretched, waiting for you to cuddle up next to him again.

“Please,” he begged, finally opening his sea green eyes.

“I can’t Harry,” you said. “My mom needs me to watch Bella, but I’ll be back in an hour I promise.”

“Why can’t Bella watch herself?” he questioned, giving up and turning over to face the wall while bringing the blankets over his head.

“Bella’s five,” you chuckled, walking out the bedroom door.

Louis: You started to get out of bed, looking at your alarm clock and realizing you were late for the third time this week, when a small hum came from your boyfriend’s throat.

“And where do you think you’re going?” Louis asked his voice raspy and tired, as he tightened his grip around your waist and nuzzled his head into your neck.

“School,” you said. “I’m already late enough without your childlike behaviors.”

“You know you love me,” he said, lightly kissing your jawline.

“I do,” you said, smiling, “but I also love getting good grades and not being scolded by teachers.”

“Being late from time to time is healthy,” Louis said, looking at you through his blue green eyes. “Come on, five more minutes.”

You moved the hair away from his forehead and kissed it.

“Five more minutes,” you said, cuddling up to him again. “But you’re driving me to school.”

Niall: You woke up from your nap on the couch, Grease playing on the TV screen in front of you and Niall mumbling in his sleep behind you.  You couldn’t exactly make out what he was saying, but it had something to do with giraffes, mac and cheese, and Justin Bieber. You carefully turned yourself around, so you were facing him, and smiled.

“You’re so weird, Niall,” you chuckled quietly, running your free hand through his messy hair.

At that, his blue eyes fluttered open, immediately gazing into yours.

“Morning Princess,” he said and you smiled.

“It’s nine o’clock at night, Niall,” you said and he propped his head up a bit to look out the window in front of him.

“Oh yeah,” he said. “I guess it is.”

“It’s nine o’clock at night, as in, I was supposed to be home two hours ago,” you said, getting up.

“No,” he whined, grabbing you by the waist and pulling you back on the couch. “I want you to stay.”

“I can’t stay,” you said. “I’m already in trouble for staying too late yesterday, remember?”

“Just stay the night,” he said, kissing your temple. “No one will notice.”

Then there was a knock on the door.

“Y/N!” a familiar, fatherly voice hollered.

“I think they noticed,” you whispered and you felt Niall smile a bit against your neck.

Zayn: You grabbed your bag and headed for the door of your boyfriend, Zayn’s, flat. He was still asleep and probably wouldn’t notice you leaving. Your mom just texted you to come home, and since she almost never does that, you knew it must’ve been important. Right as you were about to open the door, a pair of strong and tattooed arms wrapped around you.

“Going somewhere?” a sleepy voice asked.

“My mom texted me,” you said, looking up at him. Your face brushed against the stubble on his jawline, leaving a slightly scratchy feeling on your cheek. “She wants me home and it’s probably important.”

“Can’t you stay for five more minutes?” he asked and you shook your head.

“No,” you said. “As much as I want to I can’t.”

You lightly kissed the pout forming on his lips and he let go of you, allowing you to take a few more steps to the door.

“Come back later if you can?” he asked and you nodded.

“Trust me,” you chuckled. “The last place I want to be right now is at home with my obviously aggravated mother.”

Liam: Even though he was usually fine with you getting up and leaving for work, this morning he seemed unusually clingy.

“No,” he whined, wrapping his arms tightly around you and pulling you closer to him. “Take today off, please.”

“Liam,” you said, looking into his brown eyes, “I’m out of time I can’t take any more days off.”

“Sure you can,” he said, “no one needs to know.”

“Did Mr. Liam Payne just ask me to skip work?” you chuckled. “You must be sick.”

“I am,” he said. “Stay home and take care of me.”