#9 He Gets Jealous

HARRY: You and Niall were watching a movie while the boys went to pick up some food for you both. You were the only two who liked the movie. It was late, and you got really tired, so you fell asleep on Niall, curled up with your head resting on his lap. When the boys came back, and Harry saw you asleep on Niall, he dropped the food on the table in front of you both, the loud sound waking you up. "Oh, hey, Harry," you yawned. Harry just huffed. You just held out your arms and mumbled in your sleepy voice, "Cuddle with me." Unable to resist you when you were so cute and vulnerable, he picked you up and laid with you on the couch, your head snuggled in his chest. "You little brat," he mumbled softly in your ear as you slept.

LOUIS: You and Harry were goofing off outside of the shop Louis was in. You weren't allowed to go in because he wanted to buy something for your birthday, but you and Harry had insisted on coming along so you could get food after. When Harry started tickling you, you screeched and sprang up from the bench, running around the inside fountain of the mall. "Harry, stop it!" you laughed, squealing as he captured you in his arms. You couldn't control your giggles as Harry kept tickling you. You heard someone clear their throat. You turned around, and saw Louis standing there with his arms crossed. You clearly could see that he was jealous that Harry had his arms around you. Laughing, you fought your way out of Harry's grip and threw your arms around Louis's neck, giving him a big kiss on his cheek. "You're such a jealous boyfriend." Putting his lips to your ear, he growled, "Harry's a cheeky one. I've got to keep you close." You were fine with that ;)

ZAYN: You and Louis were throwing M&Ms in each other's mouths because you were bored. You giggled as he poked you in the tummy so you wouldn't catch it. "Hey!" you screeched, jumping and pinning him onto the couch as you started to play wrestle him. You started poking him all over saying, "How do you like it, huh, huh?" But soon he captured your wrists and pinned them above your head. You struggled, squealing, "Let me go, Louis! Let me go!" Zayn came bursting into the room. "Hey, mate, let go of her," Zayn growled, pushing Louis off of you. When you saw Zayn's expression, you put a hand on his arm. "Zayn, it's okay. Louis and I were just fooling around. Don't worry about it." Zayn glowered at Louis, then gave you a smoldering look. You stood and kissed his lips softly, causing them to curve upward slightly. "Just relax, Zayn, it's okay." He sighed and hugged you. "I just don't want anyone else to touch you." Louis snorted on the couch, making you both turn. "Get a room, mate," he gagged, getting up and walking away sassily. You laughed. That was Louis for you.

LIAM: You and Zayn were both extremely tired last night after the huge sleep over you had with all the boys. You two were the last ones asleep. When you woke up, Zayn was already looking at you. You threw a pillow at him. "Don't look at me in the morning," you mumbled. You heard Zayn laugh. "Don't say that. You're beautiful," he mumbled. You giggled and blushed. Behind you, Liam's voice said, "I made pancakes." When you turned around, he was frowning. You stood up and stretched, walking to him and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Cheer up, Mr. Grumpystripes," you giggled in his ear, making him smile. That was the Liam you knew.

NIALL: Liam was the only one who would watch Disney movies with you. Even your boyfriend Niall wouldn't do it. But Liam was delighted to watch them with you. You decided to watch Tarzan. Liam fell asleep on top of you, and you ended up playing with his hair. When Niall got home with takeout Nando's - go figure - he frowned at the sight. "You two enjoying the movie?" he asked sarcastically, glaring at Liam's sleeping baby face. You shrugged. "He got tired, and I didn't feel like moving him. He makes my lap really warm." Niall got up and tossed a blanket in your face. "One of those will keep you warm." He sat down next to you, wrapping his arms around your torso and tucking his head into your neck, his breath making your skin flush. "Or me." You cuddled with him the rest of the time, sliding Liam off your lap carefully. Even though it was painful, Niall watched the rest of the movie with you anyways because he loved you so much.