#2 He has a bad stomach ache.

Harry: You finished getting ready and kissed your boyfriend's forehead, trying not to wake him up to. "Good bye" you whispered. "Where are you going?" Harry asked grabbing your wrist. He was ill with a really bad stomach ache and had to rest in bed. Sadly, you had to go to work and couldn't take care of him. "To work" "But I'm sick! You have to stay in bed with me." he complained. "I'm sorry but I really have to go. So, could you please release me?" "No!" he puked tightening his grip, "Stay with me pleaseee." "Harry let me go." "Pleaseeee" he begged with sad face. "Ok you win, I will stay." you sighed rolling your eyes, "I'll call at work and report sick and then I will cuddle in the bed with you." "Thanks babe." Harry said with a smirk on his face.

Zayn: "Zayn are you ok? you look pale." you asked worried as your boyfriend was on the entrance about to go to work. "I'm fine, my tummy just hurts a little but is ok. I have to go to work." "If you feel sick you should stay home." you ordered. "I'm fine, really It's just-" he couldn't finish his sentence before running to the bathroom covering his mouth with on hand. You entered to the bathroom and rubbed his back. "I'll go make you some soup and YOU are going to stay in bed today. End of discussion."  Liam: "Y/N is ok, you don't have to do that. Is just a small stomach ache, I can do it myself." "Is ok, I like taking care of you." you said putting the tea on the table and sitting in front of him, "Now eat that, is good for you." "Thank you." he said grabbing the mug. "Good boy. When you finish your soup you are going to spend the rest of the day cuddling with me in the sofa, watching a movie and eating crackers." "I really don't want you ruin your day making you stay in home." "You are not going to ruin my day. I told you, I want to take care of you." You said grabbing his hand over the table and smiling at him. "I love you." he whispered smiling too. Niall: "What the hell did you eat last night?" You asked opening the bathroom door. "Sushi" he groaned. You walked closer to him and sat on the floor next to him rubbing his back. "Are you going to puke again?" you asked worried. "No, I think I fini-" A gag cut his words and suddenly he was leaning over the toilet and throwing up again. You stayed there, rubbing his back till he finished. "Poor babe. Is there something I can do to make you feel better?" you asked getting up and helping him to get to the bed. "You could make me a tea and cuddle with me." "Ok, I'll be back in a second." you said before walking to the kitchen. Louis: "I'm gonna die!" Louis dramatically yelled as he clenched his stomach in pain. He woke up feeling a little bit ill and had refuced to leave the bed the whole day. "You are not going to die, it's just a small stomach ache." "Small? I feel like there's a gorilla inside of me destroying everything in its path!" he moaned in pain. "OK!" you giggled, "What can I do to make you feel better?" "Maybe if I sleep I'll feel better. Would you like to be my teddy bear?" he pouts. "I would love to." You crawled into the bed with him and lied in his arms, drawing shapes with your fingers across his chest till he felt asleep.